Sending Buyer Request But No Response

aimen_03

Is it normal to have sent more than 100 buyer requests and not getting any response back?

Idk why I feel like potential buyers are not able to click the CTA for placing the order and messaging me. I might be wrong but can this be a reason?

Perhaps the competition is intense, and the buyers are choosing to hire one of your many competitors. Are you personally addressing the needs of each buyer, and showing them how you are the only person who can solve their specific needs?

Hi @aimen_03
There is nothing “wrong” in this.

But you still have to consider the fact that majority of buyers are seeing your offers and still not responding or giving you an order. So, you will have to provide better or more lucrative offers that will make them consider you for their work.

There is nothing wrong in sending a request and not getting accepted. There might be someone who offered better rates or something.

Hi @aimen_03

There is nothing “wrong” in this.

But you still have to consider the fact that majority of buyers are seeing your offers and still not responding or giving you an order. So, you will have to provide better or more lucrative offers that will make them consider you for their work.

There is nothing wrong in sending a request and not getting accepted. There might be someone who offered better rates or something.

Guess what, I tried sending the most curated offers even in lower rates as well just to find out if they would return but no response.

Every now on then, I am changing the pattern as well as the structure of my offers, as well.

Guess what, I tried sending the most curated offers even in lower rates as well just to find out if they would return but no response.

Every now on then, I am changing the pattern as well as the structure of my offers, as well.

I can feel you.

Just be patient with it.

Also one more thing, Try to improve your gigs a bit every now and then. Improve their description, add a gig PDF or high quality and relevant images and video.

This will surely help as well. Because every buyer will open your account first before giving you an order.

I can feel you.

Just be patient with it.

Also one more thing, Try to improve your gigs a bit every now and then. Improve their description, add a gig PDF or high quality and relevant images and video.

This will surely help as well. Because every buyer will open your account first before giving you an order.

Guess what, I am doing that as well.

P.S: I am also sending them the samples in offers.

Guess what, I am doing that as well.

P.S: I am also sending them the samples in offers.

Haha

Seems like you’re doing everything right

and also i’m bad at guessing

However, be persistent with this and there is always a room for improvement.

Do consider the fact that buyers are generally reluctant to give orders to a new seller. So be patient and keep working hard.

Hopefully, you’ll be doing so much better in the coming days.

Guest fibocci

My own BR conversion rate is about 1%. That’s like one person for every 100 offers sent (even though I’ve had more than one for each hundred I’ve hit). It could still take them more than a day to respond, judging from my inbox. It’s more effective if you have a variety of things to offer and you don’t mess up with the BR description.

Archived