Withdrawals are currently disabled for PayPal, is this happening for you too?

I was checking my earnings, and I saw that the PayPal button that’s usually blue is now grayed out, and I can’t withdraw anything. I am not allowed to withdraw from the mobile app either. Is this happening to other people too? Or is it only in my case? I didn’t withdraw any money for at least a week, so it shouldn’t be grayed out. Hopefully it’s a website issue… Can you guys check what’s happening in your case and let me know? I don’t want to bother support if this is known issue and a lot of people deal with it today!

It’s the same with me.

I see. Did you make any paypal changes or withdraw money in the last 24 hours? I didn’t, so it’s strange. It did say on mobile that customer support is on it, but it can very well be a general message. I will wait for more people to reply to this and see what’s happening before I go to support.

Mine are as well, it’s grayed out on the earnings page. My last withdraw was on the 27th. I don’t typically withdraw this close together, but I went to check after I saw this post. Now I am worried.

Actually, if we all have the same problem, it’s clear customer support is on it. In fact, in the mobile app when I wanted to press Withdraw it says I am unable to do that, but customer support is on it and trying to fix the issue. Whether it’s automated or not, I don’t know. But I wouldn’t be worried honestly, I was worried myself because I believed it’s just me. If it’s for everyone, it will get fixed. Pretty sure this topic will help too, if Fiverr monitors they might see it. My last withdrawal was around April 15th or so.

Same thing here. Seriously, what’s going on with Fiverr? It has problems with the messaging and delivery system almost every week, there’s an issue with gig impressions, views and clicks, and now this - we cannot withdraw our funds :woman_facepalming:t2:

Archived