Buyer's account was canceled after I delivered the order

I delivered an order and then I notice that the buyer’s account was disabled.

I know that my order will be accepted but what about my rate? Will I have a bad rate?

Will I have a bad rate?

Why would you have a bad rate? And how do you think your client will be able to leave a review if their account is disabled?

Will I have a bad rate?

Why would you have a bad rate? And how do you think your client will be able to leave a review if their account is disabled?

Because I had another order with the same client that was not complete yet and that order was automatically canceled. And because of that, my completion rate decreased.

I delivered an order and then I notice that the buyer’s account was disabled.

I know that my order will be accepted but what about my rate? Will I have a bad rate?

I know that my order will be accepted but what about my rate?

If the buyer’s account is disabled, then your order will be cancelled and it should not have any affect on your rating.

Because I had another order with the same client that was not complete yet and that order was automatically canceled. And because of that, my completion rate decreased.

Was this order late?

I know that my order will be accepted but what about my rate?

If the buyer’s account is disabled, then your order will be cancelled and it should not have any affect on your rating.

Was this order late?

No it was delivered on time.

Archived