Buyer Requests Responses are a problem

I do a lot of buyer requests.  I have done nearly 4000.  Because of the way that Fiverr presents my gigs it is the only way I get any business. I have done over 900 gigs.

So I have a lot of buyer offers in response to buyer requests.

The problem is that the list of my buyer responses is very long.  And there is no date in the list.  And there is no search option.

If someone takes days - or worse even, months! -to respond again, it is time consuming and error prone to find the original requests and their replies.

I used to record the request and my rely - perhaps I had better go back to that system.  i can inquire on my record!

Kerry

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, olyasr said:

In my opinion, buyer's requests - it's just a waste of time

I do agree with you. Most of the time sellers are spamming there. Fiverr doesn't provide us enough information about the buyer ( Project completed, Projects Awarded, Freelancers worked with him, Payment method verified ). So It's really hard to find real buyer request.

Edited by alifshah01
updated
  • Like 5

My tips are:

1. Have standard replies - well thought out.
  2. Modify each standard reply based on what is asked
  3. Quote the request back to them - suitably amended
  4. Feel free to offer a different service than the one they have asked
  5. Ignore their quoted price and quote your own price
  6. Ignore their quoted time and quote your own time (unless they mention time restraints in the request)
  7. I never do samples as this gives them enough to do it themselves - but some types of gigs could do it
  8. I never do school projects
  9. I never do vague unspecific requests
  10. Try and pick the ones that have not many responses
  11. Try and answer promptly (but sleep is important too!)
  12. Do not answer requests which are more than a day old
  13. Ignore requests in any language that you do not understand

Kerry

• Like 6

• 11 months later...

1. What’s the difference between the previous Buyer Request feature and the matching feature?
The matching feature provides a more accommodating and beneficial service in terms of the buyer you’re matched with, the quality of service you delivered, and your price range.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and ha

The old system worked well for me - hard work but it worked

The new system has not yet provided me with a single suitable gig since it started

• Like 2
  • Sad 1