Want to know your thoughts on this

cifranx

I was searching “promote gig” here on Fiverr, to buy some marketing service.
I’ve found one that will make me get more saved/loved. What do you think about this?
Is the number of savings important to sell more? Or is it just a statistic with no value?
Thanks

And how exactly that person will get you more “saved” on your account? Where will they find so many people to do that?

Secondly, it doesn’t matter at all. People save your gig to coma back later and buy it if they are interested. And it totally doesn’t have any affect on your account or sales.

And how exactly that person will get you more “saved” on your account? Where will they find so many people to do that?

Secondly, it doesn’t matter at all. People save your gig to coma back later and buy it if they are interested. And it totally doesn’t have any affect on your account or sales.

Don’t know if I am allowed to link his gig.

That’s what I was thinking :thinking:

He says that uses social media marketing to do that

Hello @cifranx

Nice question, because we have give some advice for other workers, which start career on Fiverr.

I need to agree with @mariashtelle1 , she gives nice explanation.

My thinking about Saved/Loved - That is good for your past clients or potential clients, which so your profile one time. For example, you share your profile or GIG on Socail Media, I check your profile and so as good option for that what you work on. When i need something what you sell, I have you in database and can easily find you for cooperation.

That is something like was Business cards on desk in office. You collect Business cards and put on one place. When you need some service, which you don’t use often, you will check if you have some in that Business card collection.

So, number which show how much is your GIG Saved/Loved will not give you any big affect on your rating, if they don’t come to your profile and make order. Right? 🙂

If you ahve any question or want to discuss about this, i m here.

Cheers

Hello @cifranx

Nice question, because we have give some advice for other workers, which start career on Fiverr.

I need to agree with @mariashtelle1 , she gives nice explanation.

My thinking about Saved/Loved - That is good for your past clients or potential clients, which so your profile one time. For example, you share your profile or GIG on Socail Media, I check your profile and so as good option for that what you work on. When i need something what you sell, I have you in database and can easily find you for cooperation.

That is something like was Business cards on desk in office. You collect Business cards and put on one place. When you need some service, which you don’t use often, you will check if you have some in that Business card collection.

So, number which show how much is your GIG Saved/Loved will not give you any big affect on your rating, if they don’t come to your profile and make order. Right? 🙂

If you ahve any question or want to discuss about this, i m here.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply 😁

Always useful to have a second opinion

Archived