Suspicious order that (maybe) can harm someone

Am I the only one who feels let down by the fact that this clickbait post simply doesn’t deliver?

What did your buyer ask you to do? What harm could come of it?

Did they ask you to befriend a homeless person before pushing them off a bridge? Did they ask you to send hate mail to Greta Thunberg?

Come on, we need juicy details!

In the meantime, the golden rule is that you don’t do anything your grandparents wouldn’t be proud of.

Am I the only one who feels let down by the fact that this clickbait post simply doesn’t deliver?

What did your buyer ask you to do? What harm could come of it?

Did they ask you to befriend a homeless person before pushing them off a bridge? Did they ask you to send hate mail to Greta Thunberg?

In the meantime, the golden rule is that you don’t do anything your grandparents wouldn’t be proud of.

@cyaxrex The client asked me to record a fake voice message to send to someone else, to not reveal his identity, and the script is talking about something that may be illegal and immoral. I don’t know if it’s correct to share more details since the situation is very specific.

Absolutely.

@cyaxrex The client asked me to record a fake voice message to send to someone else, to not reveal his identity, and the script is talking about something that may be illegal and immoral. I don’t know if it’s correct to share more details since the situation is very specific.

Absolutely.

I don’t know if it’s correct to share more details since the situation is very specific.

You have no obligation to protect that person. You can give us a general idea without being specific.

Such as was it a threat to someone, an impersonation, a false message?

I don’t know if it’s correct to share more details since the situation is very specific.

You have no obligation to protect that person. You can give us a general idea without being specific.

The client is pretending a false message to give to someone the idea that he is a female to what it seems to me to be a situation of money extortion.

Archived