New to this. Help!

Karauzumaki, I see you’re offering to work on people’s essays. We’re not allowed to do that on Fiverr.

Perhaps you could write/edit other forms of prose, which won’t get you into trouble.

That’s true. It’s academic writing which is against the TOS of fiver.

Karauzumaki, I see you’re offering to work on people’s essays. We’re not allowed to do that on Fiverr.

Perhaps you could write/edit other forms of prose, which won’t get you into trouble.

The whole gig has to be deleted, since its url is already violating TOS (help write or edit assignments for class).

BTW, welcome to the forum, @karauzumaki! 🙂

The whole gig has to be deleted, since its url is already violating TOS (help write or edit assignments for class).

BTW, welcome to the forum, @karauzumaki! 🙂

The whole gig has to be deleted, since its url is already violating TOS (help write or edit assignments for class ).

Yeah, she’d have to start again with a new gig; otherwise, CS could get the wrong idea.

Archived