Hello! I am new here in fiverr

amielg

Hi Guys, I am new here. I do graphic designing and I hope this skill would help me here in fiverr.

I hope to get my first order soon and I really want to hear from you guys how to get new orders and other tips that could help me grow as a freelancer.

Wish you all the best! 😃

Hi, I had my first order in exactly 2 months after I started. I guess I was lucky because I did nothing but wait, and I somehow got it. Your gigs look nice, I hope you get your first order faster than me. If you want to get some orders faster, here is what I do and I recommend you to do too:

Once your gig goes live, if you don’t get any orders, update your Gig in every 2 weeks until you get an order. Add better, modern-looking images and video if possible. Add more or better samples of your previous work, and don’t steal anyone else’s work instead. Once you edit a gig, it may disappear from the search for about 24 hours, but you have a chance to get it in front of other gigs once it appears again. If your gig becomes viral (receives a lot of orders), NEVER edit your gig, as it may go back in the search results page.

Apply for buyer requests, they may bring someone to you. If you tried and never succeed, here are some tips on how to make your proposals work:

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience. -Make sure to add a friendly greeting -Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise -Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch -DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs. -Add relevant…

A common problem to new members like you is that they don’t get any buyers. Here are a few reasons:

• There are a lot of gigs offering the same services as yours
• There have better advertisement
• You are not active on Fiverr
○ Covid-19 (Corona Virus)

Here are finally some more of my favorite, (probably the best), tips on the forum I really
recommend:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

If you still have any questions, instead of asking, you could just type it in the search bar of the forum. There will probably be someone else who asked the same question before you.

Hi, I had my first order in exactly 2 months after I started. I guess I was lucky because I did nothing but wait, and I somehow got it. Your gigs look nice, I hope you get your first order faster than me. If you want to get some orders faster, here is what I do and I recommend you to do too:

Once your gig goes live, if you don’t get any orders, update your Gig in every 2 weeks until you get an order. Add better, modern-looking images and video if possible. Add more or better samples of your previous work, and don’t steal anyone else’s work instead. Once you edit a gig, it may disappear from the search for about 24 hours, but you have a chance to get it in front of other gigs once it appears again. If your gig becomes viral (receives a lot of orders), NEVER edit your gig, as it may go back in the search results page.

Apply for buyer requests, they may bring someone to you. If you tried and never succeed, here are some tips on how to make your proposals work:

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience. -Make sure to add a friendly greeting -Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise -Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch -DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs. -Add relevant…

A common problem to new members like you is that they don’t get any buyers. Here are a few reasons:

• There are a lot of gigs offering the same services as yours

• There have better advertisement

• You are not active on Fiverr

○ Covid-19 (Corona Virus)

Here are finally some more of my favorite, (probably the best), tips on the forum I really

recommend:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

If you still have any questions, instead of asking, you could just type it in the search bar of the forum. There will probably be someone else who asked the same question before you.

Thank you for sharing! 😃

Archived