Buyer request to cancel the order after taking the work

fasih143

i worked for a buyer and after taking his delivery he is requesting to cancel the order.i don’t understand why they do this .first he said the fonts are not right and I chose the fonts from the file he shared .i updated it again .he said the images are not good but the images was sent by himself and he said that i submit a draft and at one point he is accepting that i am installing WordPress so how can i deliver the draft. i create the website from scratch i worked all night to complete his work in less than 24 hours .the work was a one landing page design and i delivered the order on last friday and today the order was supposed to automatically marked complete but today few hours before this buyer open a cancellation request.i report him and asked for help on Fiverr support but it’s been 3 hours i didn’t get any reply from them.i don’t know what to do now.please help.!

i worked for a buyer and after taking his delivery he is requesting to cancel the order.i don’t understand why they do this .first he said the fonts are not right and I chose the fonts from the file he shared .i updated it again .he said the images are not good but the images was sent by himself and he said that i submit a draft and at one point he is accepting that i am installing WordPress so how can i deliver the draft. i create the website from scratch i worked all night to complete his work in less than 24 hours .the work was a one landing page design and i delivered the order on last friday and today the order was supposed to automatically marked complete but today few hours before this buyer open a cancellation request.i report him and asked for help on Fiverr support but it’s been 3 hours i didn’t get any reply from them.i don’t know what to do now.please help.!

In your gig description, it says “money back” if customer isn’t happy!?

In your gig description, it says “money back” if customer isn’t happy!?

no.he is just making excuses and it is not about the money back guarantee he is just making base less excuses.he said the fonts are not right but i took the fonts from the file he shared.he blamed that i submitted a draft but in the chat he mentioned that i am installing wordpress on cpannel.he mentioned the images are not good but he shared the images.and why cancel the orderwhen it was about to be marked complete automatically in few minutes .where were he from last few days .when we can discuss

Take screenshot of conversation, then describe everything from beginning to Customer support. Hope they will reply.

should i declined the buyer’s dispute of cancelling order.because today was the last day and my order was automatically gonna marked complete today .he wasn’t available for last two days and just before the hour of order completion he request to cancel it.please respond fast

should i declined the buyer’s dispute of cancelling order.because today was the last day and my order was automatically gonna marked complete today .he wasn’t available for last two days and just before the hour of order completion he request to cancel it.please respond fast

Decline the buyer cancellation request. Then again try to contact with fiverr support, with proper evidence.

Decline the buyer cancellation request. Then again try to contact with fiverr support, with proper evidence.

they agreed that i am right but they can’t mark the order complete .they said that they have to cancel the order because buyer said he is not satisfied

they agreed that i am right but they can’t mark the order complete .they said that they have to cancel the order because buyer said he is not satisfied

That would be better option for you, if buyer cancel the order it will effect your order completion rate, if they cancel this it will not effect OC, Next time work carefully, i know this is hard to accept, but there is nothing you can do. Bad luck.

In future work carefully, hope you will not face this problem.

That would be better option for you, if buyer cancel the order it will effect your order completion rate, if they cancel this it will not effect OC, Next time work carefully, i know this is hard to accept, but there is nothing you can do. Bad luck.

In future work carefully, hope you will not face this problem.

how can i work carefully ,how do i know that at the end the buyer will accept his work or not ? i don’t know many people on fiverr how can i work with this fear that i work hard and deliver the work on time and at the end the buyer will cancel the order

Based on an order alone? You can’t. You need to vet your buyers just as much as buyers need to vet their sellers.

They want to talk outside of fiverr not only is it against the rules and you have to run the risk of getting banned, any professional seller or company would not break the set TOS. It is a lot easier for scammers to get your personal info after they have your email, number, or social media account, and you put yourself in danger. You are a new seller It makes sense that scammers would prey on new sellers, as they are inexperienced, often desperate for sales, and don’t know how to differentia…

Hello Fiverr sellers. Although I sell voice work I think this topic is universal to us all. I’m starting to notice a trend of things that hoist up the old warning flag that something isn’t right with a buyer. What are some things that start raising red flags with you?

wait for atleast 24 hours and do check your email which is registered with fiverr

i waited for their response and they sad they can cancel the order that’s it …but i am not sure when we sellers get our rights.i asked the customer service person that why they add review section in their website if they have to cancel it everytime.how can we work how can we trust?

• 3 weeks later...

Based on an order alone? You can’t. You need to vet your buyers just as much as buyers need to vet their sellers.

They want to talk outside of fiverr not only is it against the rules and you have to run the risk of getting banned, any professional seller or company would not break the set TOS. It is a lot easier for scammers to get your personal info after they have your email, number, or social media account, and you put yourself in danger. You are a new seller It makes sense that scammers would prey on new sellers, as they are inexperienced, often desperate for sales, and don’t know how to differentia…
Hello Fiverr sellers. Although I sell voice work I think this topic is universal to us all. I’m starting to notice a trend of things that hoist up the old warning flag that something isn’t right with a buyer. What are some things that start raising red flags with you?

Interestingly scammers don’t just go for newbies. They will attempt to scam anyone they think they can get away with. One scammer asked me to do some work. I did it, they then said it wasn’t good enough. I re-checked - it was. Then I checked their profile and found they were selling the same gig as me! So, they had obviously got an order, put it over to me (because I had a few good reviews), and then intended to take the money for the order and avoid paying me!

Archived