Fluctuating levels

marygk

Hi everybody,

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with their seller levels fluctuating up and down in inaccurate ways. I’ve had this problem in the past and lost my seller 1 status over it. But now it is even worse and has my On Time Completion rate at 50%. Out of many orders over a year and a half of being on Fiverr, I’ve only ever delivered one project late (a few minutes past the deadline). But according to my level, it indicates that I’ve only delivered half on time. If you’ve experienced this or know what to do about it, I would appreciate any help. Thanks!!

Yes it fluctuates based on the data and sometime it may be some dalay in the stat and the effect may be big all of a sudden it happens
it happens
it happens well hope this helps you in knowing why

because the stats update ate sometimes
ok

The order completion rate is based on the last 60 days of orders. If you received only 2 orders in the last 60 days and you were late on 1 that could be why.

Thank you! I thought it was the overall level of all time. I really appreciate your letting me know

you can always contact fiverr support if you believe that there is a glitch and ask them to reset your stats as it happens sometimes.

Also if you had an order r where you had extras added during the revision it also might’ve put the order as late

This did happen, I didn’t know it would make it late. Thank you for letting me know!

Archived