How to promotion GIG on Fiver? Please Help Me

samsul76

Hi friend,
I am a new seller on fiver. So I don’t Know how to promotion gig on fiverr.
Please Give me your valuable advice about how to promotion my gig. My gig SERVICE is logo design, business card design,t shirts design.
If you want please check my profile here
thank you
samsul haque

Dear @samsul76,

Keep in your mind one thing, that the good searching keywords (The words buyers or anyone type to search a GIG or Service) may help you for getting a Good Ranking of your GIG.

So, try to explore the keywords and add them to your GIG.

Hope that may help you.

Thank you.

Thank you for your valuable tips

Fiverr Terms of  Service:

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
  • Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
  • Gigs misleading to Buyers or others

Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.

Using other peoples designs isn’t allowed. I highly recommend you make all your images for your gigs your own work.

bitly urls are not permitted.

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
  • Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
  • Gigs misleading to Buyers or others

Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.

Using other peoples designs isn’t allowed. I highly recommend you make all your images for your gigs your own work.

bit.ly urls aren’t permitted.

Thank you for your real tips

Archived