Inappropriate spam messages

raninerehim

Hello everyone!

So I have received recently a message from a buyer who was asking for something inappropriate thing in the messages (pictures) and I have already blocked him and reported him to fiverr.
The next day, he created multiple accounts and started sending me more messages as someone who wants some work to be done, and when I replied it turned out to be he was the same person !
And the funny thing is, he found my facebook and texted me there too from a fake account, and I truly don’t know what to do with him.
Actually it’s so funny and I can’t stop laughing how could someone be that insisting on keeping sending messages over and over waiting for a reply !

Did someone face the same thing before here ? And if it’s yes, what did you do ?

Hiya, I’m involved in a police investigation about a very similar issue, and there is a chance this might be the same person who has been harassing me. If you feel comfortable, please send me a message so we can chat more about this. Also take screenshots of EVERYTHING because as soon as their accounts are deleted, the messages will disappear from your inbox.

Hiya, I’m involved in a police investigation about a very similar issue, and there is a chance this might be the same person who has been harassing me. If you feel comfortable, please send me a message so we can chat more about this. Also take screenshots of EVERYTHING because as soon as their accounts are deleted, the messages will disappear from your inbox.

The fact is he never stops, he just sent me another message RIGHT NOW from a new fake account.

Archived