Please help me fiver am worry about this

adnanyounisdani

helo fiver. i have a issue with my gigs . i have three gigs in my account but this gig is not shown in search bar within few days . gig status is active in the seller dashboard but in the fiver support center gig status is not active.i have three order on this gig but gig is not found in search bar . please help me for this. what can i do please tell me …thanks fiver

helo fiver. i have a issue with my gigs . i have three gigs in my account but this gig is not shown in search bar within few days . gig status is active in the seller dashboard but in the fiver support center gig status is not active.i have three order on this gig but gig is not found in search bar . please help me for this. what can i do please tell me …thanks fiver

but in the fiver support center gig status is not active

What exactly do you mean by the above?

Check here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig to find the status of your gig.

but account flagged mean…?

Your account is active.

As far as your gig is concerned you would need to provide more details as to exactly what it says when you check the link I gave you above.

fiver. i have three gigs in my account . in above link it show my two gigs status active but not show my one main gigs status active .

Your account is showing 3 active gigs. One with 2 reviews and 2 without any. All can be purchased.

If you are still worried you can contact Customer Support about it.

am very worried about . i contact them fiver support center but they said you send a spam message to a buyer/seller but on the other way i can not send any message to anybody on fiver but fiver warning me so that is too…

am very worried about . i contact them fiver support center but they said you send a spam message to a buyer/seller but on the other way i can not send any message to anybody on fiver but fiver warning me so that is too…

you send a spam message to a buyer/seller

but fiver warning me

Suggest you read this: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

Archived