Why, I got really irrelevance buyer request

farrukhsohail21

Sometimes buyers would choose a wrong category for 2 reasons (this is a personal observation though):

1. They don’t know which category to go for
    Yes, some buyers are still new, just like new sellers, they would do things they don’t really know, and end up in the wrong place
    Let me give an example. A buyer looking for a website creation (with payment system implementation + super cool interface + adsense ready + many great features) posts his request under “Content Marketing”. I think that the main reason for this is because they are not aware of the “Website Creation” under programming and tech

2. The second reason is because they do it intentionally to avoid an overwhelming market. Let me explain.
    A buyer once put a buyer request for a blog writing service in (guess what?), UX writing. When we discussed about her project she told me she did not want to get many useless offers,

So, if you ask me, I think there is nothing wrong with your gig category, just give it some time, patience is the key here.

If this was helpful for you, please let me know,

😊 Happy Fiverring everyone

Sometimes buyers would choose a wrong category for 2 reasons (this is a personal observation though):

1. They don’t know which category to go for

Yes, some buyers are still new, just like new sellers, they would do things they don’t really know, and end up in the wrong place

Let me give an example. A buyer looking for a website creation (with payment system implementation + super cool interface + adsense ready + many great features) posts his request under “Content Marketing”. I think that the main reason for this is because they are not aware of the “Website Creation” under programming and tech

2. The second reason is because they do it intentionally to avoid an overwhelming market. Let me explain.

A buyer once put a buyer request for a blog writing service in (guess what?), UX writing. When we discussed about her project she told me she did not want to get many useless offers,

So, if you ask me, I think there is nothing wrong with your gig category, just give it some time, patience is the key here.

If this was helpful for you, please let me know,

😊 Happy Fiverring everyone

May be you are right… Because I have selected correct & and most relevant categories.

Anyway thanks for your kindness.

Archived