Whats wrong with my gigs

danushkasanj351

Hello, some words are spelled wrong in your description. Some English is wrong too in the images. People might be afraid of not being able to communicate well with you.

if you start new business or company you need some flayer and poster to advertising your business or company. If you creat facebook page for your company or business we can designe facebook cover to. Also we can design best logo for you. Ligo, poster and flayer is very important things for any business. Let’s contact me. I can help you to keep up your business.

If you are starting a new business and you need flyers to advertise I can create them for you. If you have a facebook page we also can design a cover for you.
Logos, posters and flyers are very important for any business.

Hello, some words are spelled wrong in your description. Some English is wrong too in the images. People might be afraid of not being able to communicate well with you.

if you start new business or company you need some flayer and poster to advertising your business or company. If you creat facebook page for your company or business we can designe facebook cover to. Also we can design best logo for you. Ligo, poster and flayer is very important things for any business. Let’s contact me. I can help you to keep up your business.

If you are starting a new business and you need flyers to advertise I can create them for you. If you have a facebook page we also can design a cover for you.

Logos, posters and flyers are very important for any business.

Thank you so much 😊 i’ll correct thats mistakes

Archived