CS cancelled an order and refunded a customer after customer admitted it was a quality delivery!

deepthoughtsmed

CS cancelled an order and refunded a customer after customer admitted it was a quality delivery!

Even though in messages she ADMITTED to the product being high quality, she she requested to cancel the order. I declined because why should I not be paid for a job well done? So Fiverr ultimately obliged and of course this has hurt my SEO and my sales have dropped as a result. How can they do this? How is this fair? I delivered a product and it was time consuming and now I don’t get compensated because someone decided even though it was good, they didn’t want to pay for is and Fiverr thinks that’s fair?! Has this happened to anyone else?

This was posted today. So, if your order was a chargeback there is hope.

I just want to say a big thank you to the Trust & Safety team on Fiverr. Never in a million years did I actually think a case like this would go in my favor. Here’s the deal. A guy contacted me to write a book. He provided a detailed outline via a voice note and when I went through it, I hinted that it would require a lot more words than he was willing to pay for. His outline included things like energy healing, entrepreneurship, motivation, mind-control, mind exercises, healthy living, laws o…

Archived