Which time is good for me get order?

developeramanul

There is no specific time of getting order I think. But If you consider sending proposal to buyer requests, do it immediately when buyer’s post is showing up. From Bangladesh I noticed lots of new posts are being loading up nearly at 2.00 PM and 8.00 PM. So If you refresh the page at that time and respond to them, I think you will be the one of the some early bidders.

There is no specific time of getting order I think. But If you consider sending proposal to buyer requests, do it immediately when buyer’s post is showing up. From Bangladesh I noticed lots of new posts are being loading up nearly at 2.00 PM and 8.00 PM. So If you refresh the page at that time and respond to them, I think you will be the one of the some early bidders.

Thank you for the explanation ❤️

Hi

I have found that it depends on the time at the part of the globe that most of your buyers live. E.g. mine, around more than 50%, live in the U.S.

What is important is for a seller to still sleep and relax. So I would advise that you better focus on the quality of your gigs and services and promotion than about the time. You can respond asap but not lose your peace of mind waiting for orders!

all the best!

Hi

I have found that it depends on the time at the part of the globe that most of your buyers live. E.g. mine, around more than 50%, live in the U.S.

What is important is for a seller to still sleep and relax. So I would advise that you better focus on the quality of your gigs and services and promotion than about the time. You can respond asap but not lose your peace of mind waiting for orders!

all the best!

I will try , Thank you 😊

Hi

all the best!

I got a message from Buyer today and as soon as I replied him.Bus there was no any respond from him.Why it happens Was it a spam or a real buyer…I don’t understand…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi

Friendly advice based on your response to me: you need to be careful with your spelling and grammar in English, use any of the softwares that are auto-correcting texts and then send a message to a buyer. Many buyers would not hire a seller when they are not sure if they will be able to communicate clearly. Really. This is a big issue.

regards

• 3 weeks later...

No time is best. You just have to stay active on the platform, any seller can contact you anytime.

I remembered my first order comes when I was sleeping on Sunday afternoon.

I don’t expect that coming that day but thanks to Fiverr mobile app that notifies me with the alarm.

Thanks a lot for your advice 😊

I got a message from Buyer today and as soon as I replied him.Bus there was no any respond from him.Why it happens Was it a spam or a real buyer…I don’t understand…

You can check buyers region and on their time you can reply them, Hope they will reach you.

Archived