Fiverr should change the standards for TRS

alihamza796

They’re a business. They know what they’re doing. You’re seriously oversimplifying things and not understanding the importance of branding for their business.

Lots of Sellers sell $20K despite being extremely unprofessional and sketchy. Those people shouldn’t be TRS.

Lots of Sellers sell $20K despite being extremely unprofessional and sketchy. Those people shouldn’t be TRS.

There are sellers who have earned over a million dollars who are level two or less. It’s not about how much you have earned.

Bravo, ladies!

If Fiverr made the TRS requirement based on 💰

There are sellers who have earned over a million dollars who are level two or less. It’s not about how much you have earned.

Bravo, ladies!

If Fiverr made the TRS requirement based on 💰

Thanks. I don’t understand why people think they know better about how a corporation should run than the corporation does. We don’t have the insights or skills to know that.

Why not focus on things that would actually help your business? Self-serving arrogance certainty won’t.

Thanks. I don’t understand why people think they know better about how a corporation should run than the corporation does. We don’t have the insights or skills to know that.

Why not focus on things that would actually help your business? Self-serving arrogance certainty won’t.

i don’t think i know better than fiverr team, i just ask a question. i wanna know the opinion of other seller, from the seller who already have earned more than 20k .

And one more thing, we are on forum, we can discuss these kinda topics.

i don’t think i know better than fiverr team, i just ask a question. i wanna know the opinion of other seller, from the seller who already have earned more than 20k .

And one more thing, we are on forum, we can discuss these kinda topics.

We aren’t the Fiverr Team. We’re Fiverr sellers.

And the opinion of $20K sellers is also irrelevant for the reasons I mentioned.

YOu didn’t just ask a question, you made a baseless suggestion/opinion: “fiverr should change it so they will be able to choose the high profile easily for the TRS.”

We aren’t the Fiverr Team. We’re Fiverr sellers.

And the opinion of $20K sellers is also irrelevant for the reasons I mentioned.

YOu didn’t just ask a question, you made a baseless suggestion/opinion: “fiverr should change it so they will be able to choose the high profile easily for the TRS.”

@humanissocial and what is the next line.?

"what you guys think about it,? "

Didn’t you read that ?

@humanissocial and what is the next line.?

"what you guys think about it,? "

Didn’t you read that ?

You expressed an opinion. Asking other people what their opinion is too doesn’t change that.

That’s like me saying I didn’t express an opinion by saying cigarettes should be banned and then asking people if they agreed. Of course I shared an opinion.

You expressed an opinion. Asking other people what their opinion is too doesn’t change that.

That’s like me saying I didn’t express an opinion by saying cigarettes should be banned and then asking people if they agreed. Of course I shared an opinion.

then i think i should contact fiverr customer support to share my opinion 🙂

then i think i should contact fiverr customer support to share my opinion 🙂

It’s super naive to think they’ll take your advice on something they clearly understand better than you, but go ahead.

They’ve set their business up this way for a reason and it would make no business sense for them to dole out TRS this way.

Archived