How can I earn my first sale?

kezarpro

Posts like this are a bit of a pain for regular forum users. I think this exact post may get renewed by new sellers 4-5 times a day? That might be a little much… or perhaps it’s correct. It certainly seems like that.

I know I have answered this question many times to new people, I may (Hopefully not) have even posted something like this when I was new here.

The answer that most people will give… and I appreciate it’s not what you want… is for you to go and do you own research. This forum is full of answers (Since this post has been renewed every day for years) If you spend a little time looking through the countless identical posts you will find all you need.

Posts like this are a bit of a pain for regular forum users. I think this exact post may get renewed by new sellers 4-5 times a day? That might be a little much… or perhaps it’s correct. It certainly seems like that.

I know I have answered this question many times to new people, I may (Hopefully not) have even posted something like this when I was new here.

The answer that most people will give… and I appreciate it’s not what you want… is for you to go and do you own research. This forum is full of answers (Since this post has been renewed every day for years) If you spend a little time looking through the countless identical posts you will find all you need.

I appreciate the reply. There’s always the chance that the way a platform changes over time. For example in the past buyer requests were accessible to everyone and now they are not. From research I saw that people used to send direct messages at some point.

Thanks anyway.

I appreciate the reply. There’s always the chance that the way a platform changes over time. For example in the past buyer requests were accessible to everyone and now they are not. From research I saw that people used to send direct messages at some point.

Thanks anyway.

From research I saw that people used to send direct messages at some point.

I do not believe this ever has been true of Fiverr? :thinking:

Hi guys,

I was just wondering how can I find my first buyer? I read about buyer requests but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I am currently really low on finances so I can’t advertise just yet. Are there any other ways to get my gig in front of buyers?

I read about buyer requests but I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

If you are a seller looking for Buyer Requests you need to do the following:

Switch to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page and then click More. Buyer Requests is in the drop down menu. If you can’t see it you need to reduce the zoom in your browser settings on the right hand side.

Don’t rely on Buyer Requests.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips and helpful information in the above.

From research I saw that people used to send direct messages at some point.

I do not believe this ever has been true of Fiverr? :thinking:

I used to be a buyer before I decided to sell my own gigs, a while back sellers would randomly message me with offers and I found it unusual but it was a thing, but this may be a little while back, maybe a year or two.

I used to be a buyer before I decided to sell my own gigs, a while back sellers would randomly message me with offers and I found it unusual but it was a thing, but this may be a little while back, maybe a year or two.

I have been here for a bit over two years and the only people I have ever been able to contact through their profiles are other sellers.

I read about buyer requests but I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

If you are a seller looking for Buyer Requests you need to do the following:

Switch to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page and then click More. Buyer Requests is in the drop down menu. If you can’t see it you need to reduce the zoom in your browser settings on the right hand side.

Don’t rely on Buyer Requests.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips and helpful information in the above.

Thank you for the help.

Archived