Ask sellers experiences

photoshoper98

Hii fiverers

so I have got an interesting question for all of the sellers out there?

1.how longer have you waited for your first order?

2.what is the longest time duration you waited for your two consecutive orders?

I hope you all got my questions.

It takes as long as it takes for you to connect to your target customers, show them how you can solve their problems, and convince them to hire you. For some ambitious people, it takes only a few days. For many other “lazy” new sellers, it takes months or years. YOU are generally the key factor in how long it takes, and that is entirely based upon the actions YOU take to build and grow your freelance business.

This is a question whose answers are NOT going to help you. Basing your expectations upon the varied experiences of other people is not going to benefit you in any way. Your experiences – your “wait” – will be unique to you. Again, read my answer to your first question, and that should provide all of the advice you need.

It takes as long as it takes for you to connect to your target customers, show them how you can solve their problems, and convince them to hire you. For some ambitious people, it takes only a few days. For many other “lazy” new sellers, it takes months or years. YOU are generally the key factor in how long it takes, and that is entirely based upon the actions YOU take to build and grow your freelance business.

This is a question whose answers are NOT going to help you. Basing your expectations upon the varied experiences of other people is not going to benefit you in any way. Your experiences – your “wait” – will be unique to you. Again, read my answer to your first question, and that should provide all of the advice you need.

hmm you are right if i want to grow as a freelance then i have to treat it like “MY BUSINESS”

like it is “MY BRAND”

p.s. Thanks for the reply man

Archived