Do you ever get orders outside of buyer requests?

olie01

I’m around for awhile and I know for a fact that A LOT of gigs where sold by non English speakers and I as a buyer I know that I bought gigs where I didn’t need to speak or no communication was needed (most automated gig) I also know that communication is really important and I learned English here on fiverr and I’m tankful for this.

My English is basic and I successfully completed more than 700 gigs so my skills are better than my English and this is what buyers and fiverr wants from me.

My English is basic

Then how come it says on your profile that you’re a native English speaker or bilingual? Isn’t that misleading?

912802861_Screenshotfrom2019-09-1418-42-20.png.3d0b57c9635590621608fc6d37d7f01c.png

Not sure why everyone is arguing about the need for clear communication. That’s plainly needed in almost every kind of job.

I think maybe some people feel discriminated against on this site because of not being native English speaking and are getting annoyed in the discussion because of it.

I’m glad there’s diversity, it lends to wide perspectives and ideas which is great on any creative job.

That’s my 2 cents, has anyone got any more insight on the main post?

Not sure why everyone is arguing about the need for clear communication. That’s plainly needed in almost every kind of job.

I think maybe some people feel discriminated against on this site because of not being native English speaking and are getting annoyed in the discussion because of it.

I’m glad there’s diversity, it lends to wide perspectives and ideas which is great on any creative job.

That’s my 2 cents, has anyone got any more insight on the main post?

has anyone got any more insight on the main post?

@solow13 is a music producer and has been on Fiverr since 2012, maybe he can advise you?

My English is basic

Then how come it says on your profile that you’re a native English speaker or bilingual? Isn’t that misleading?

:policewoman:, do I need to show you my documents to verify my languages skills?

As you already done your research on my profile you can see the I’m an audio guy and not a writer so I’m not trying to mislead nobody!

Fiverr :policewoman:, do I need to show you my documents to verify my languages skills?

As you already done your research on my profile you can see the I’m an audio guy and not a writer so I’m not trying to mislead nobody!

do I need to show you my documents to verify my languages skills?

You don’t need to show me anything. I’m just asking why you say one thing on the forum, and another on your profile. Of course, you’re under no obligation to answer.

Perhaps, though, you could try to help the OP, since you’ve been here for such a long time? The OP asked how does a music producer get orders on Fiverr. As a fellow music producer, would you be willing to help the OP?

Archived