Please help i have 6 gigs but till now have not got any order

zaindahri07

Hey bro,
I totally know and understand how you feel about this. Freelancing has never being easy and would never be easy.

It took be 4months to make a sale here on fiverr. I would have made my first sale on fiverr the very week I started freelancing if I was smart enough.

I will recommend you use buyer’s request option regularly. Buyer’s request presents you with the opportunity of getting your first order.

You can google stuffs on this if you need to learn how to send offers to buyer’s request.

You’ll also need to optimize your gig.
Share your gigs on social media platforms like factorial, twitter and the likes.

You’ll also need to be very patient.

Hey bro,

I totally know and understand how you feel about this. Freelancing has never being easy and would never be easy.

It took be 4months to make a sale here on fiverr. I would have made my first sale on fiverr the very week I started freelancing if I was smart enough.

I will recommend you use buyer’s request option regularly. Buyer’s request presents you with the opportunity of getting your first order.

You can google stuffs on this if you need to learn how to send offers to buyer’s request.

You’ll also need to optimize your gig.

Share your gigs on social media platforms like factorial, twitter and the likes.

You’ll also need to be very patient.

bro i use buyer request daily and update my gigs but dont know why not geting views

Your entire gig description is listed below…

“my gig is about creating a eye catching logo for you. I am fresh fiver seller so I can do best for your work. so that I can take my level to next good level, my logo design will unique and you will be satisfied with that.”

I can see really quite a lot of problems with your page and listings however I feel the best thing I can do to help you is to say do your research… I know this isn’t the easy fix you will be wanting however you need someone to point you in the right direction.

Go and find some gigs that are on page 1, gigs that are making good sales and find the difference between their gigs and yours. Once you identify the differences. Correct them. Being a freelancer isn’t easy however if you put the time in you will be rewarded.

Good Luck Out There

“my gig is about creating a eye catching logo for you. I am fresh fiver seller so I can do best for your work. so that I can take my level to next good level, my logo design will unique and you will be satisfied with that.”

I can see really quite a lot of problems with your page and listings however I feel the best thing I can do to help you is to say do your research… I know this isn’t the easy fix you will be wanting however you need someone to point you in the right direction.

Go and find some gigs that are on page 1, gigs that are making good sales and find the difference between their gigs and yours. Once you identify the differences. Correct them. Being a freelancer isn’t easy however if you put the time in you will be rewarded.

Good Luck Out There

thanks for your suggestions

Good Luck Out There

I agree with the diamononleopard and after seeing his answer, I had to go back and check your profile. I noticed the problems he listed.

I’ll recommend you work on them.

Please don’t copy and paste description. Use what you know truefully describes your gig.

I’ll also recommend using a picture that has decriptions of your gigs for each of your gigs

I agree with the diamononleopard and after seeing his answer, I had to go back and check your profile. I noticed the problems he listed.

I’ll recommend you work on them.

Please don’t copy and paste description. Use what you know truefully describes your gig.

I’ll also recommend using a picture that has decriptions of your gigs for each of your gigs

thank you so much for your suggestions

Archived