Out of office, how to bring stats back up?

extramustard

Hello Everyone,

So, I have been “out of the office” for a week now, on part of having to visit family. I have noticed that my stats have fallen drastically, as to be expected because my gigs were obviously paused. It has been some days now, and my views/impressions/clicks remain extremely low. Does anyone have some friendly advice as to how I can get back to where I was before I was “out of the office”?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Daisy

I take 7-10 days vacations every 3 months or so but I always leave my messages open. This way, I have some orders lined up for when I’m back so there is some activity going on. It is my impression that it helps the gig to bounce back faster.

If it was a popular enough gig, it’ll bounce back. Some has suggested offering discounts or special offers once you’re back to give it a boost but in my experience, it’s an organic process. It just needs some time (3-10 days depending on the season) to get back to normal.

• 4 weeks later...

I take 7-10 days vacations every 3 months or so but I always leave my messages open. This way, I have some orders lined up for when I’m back so there is some activity going on. It is my impression that it helps the gig to bounce back faster.

If it was a popular enough gig, it’ll bounce back. Some has suggested offering discounts or special offers once you’re back to give it a boost but in my experience, it’s an organic process. It just needs some time (3-10 days depending on the season) to get back to normal.

Thanks for the reply! I forgot to get back earlier.

My gigs did end up getting back to normal! It just took some time. 🙂

My panic has faded, haha.

Archived