Let's interact!

deey_jah

Greetings. Welcome to Fiverr.

One suggestion for your gig: You say you write 1500-2000 words but the “number of words” box defaults to “7” and changing that to 2000 changes the price of the gig from $40 to $190. Maybe have it default to something else.

Hi Dija, I’m Maita ☀️

Here’s a link for you to check. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr - you might find it helpful. 😉

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
1114656163_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.3a6a275b13218ab18e04c9466206f39d.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Also, please don’t forget to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

Hi Dija, I’m Maita ☀️

Here’s a link for you to check. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr - you might find it helpful. 😉

d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Also, please don’t forget to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

I sure will. Thanks a lot.

Greetings. Welcome to Fiverr.

One suggestion for your gig: You say you write 1500-2000 words but the “number of words” box defaults to “7” and changing that to 2000 changes the price of the gig from $40 to $190. Maybe have it default to something else.

Alright. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Dija, I’m Maita ☀️

d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Hey, how are you liking Fiverr so far?

I’m Maita ☀️

When you’re angry, do you become Maita :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:?

Hey, how are you liking Fiverr so far?

I’m Maita ☀️

And even worse!!! According to @hum_on_the_go I throw fire through my eyes… So, for the sake of preserving your own integrity, you better not mess with me… 😂

I sure will. Thanks a lot.

You’re most welcome Dija! 🙂

Try searching the forum 🔍, there are lots of useful advice and information. Most of any seller’s doubts have been answered, yet, if you don’t seem to find it, just give us a shout and we’ll try to help as much as we all can. 😉

Archived