Gig Ranking Tips and Tricks

mamun73

Hello everyone,
I am facing a problem last few days, my all Top ranking gig now down. I lost my every sell and gig “click and Impression” I don’t know, how can I back my selling and gig ranking. Can you help me anyone? Thank you

Your title is almost like click bait to start with. Secondly none can tell you how to rank high on fiverr, this is an algorithm matter. You can tweak your offers, change your keywords and maybe add on your gigs.Also the content has some errors that might turn buyers away. You also state you have a lot of skills but you haven’t taken any respective test to prove it. Your English level is far from fluent too. I do not want to sound harsh, I’m new here too but I’ve understood that freelancing is not a joke. We have to honor our claims and to be honest with customers as we would be in a real office. I don’t know what was the situation with clicks and views previously but I see the same people rating you again and again. This might mean that you didn’t appeal much to prospects who were seeing your gigs for the first time but you rather worked with returning clients…

Archived