Would creating several different gigs increase my chances of selling?

thickudon

I’m very new to this site, but it’s exciting so far! I was wondering, do you think creating more than one gig would increase my chances of selling? I love to draw digitally, so I currently have a gig that says “I will draw your official or original character.” But what if I made a second gig of something different like, “I will draw you as a cartoon/anime character.” Do you think that would help at all?

Thank you! 🌺

Hello,
From my own experience, I don’t think it will actually increase your sales.
On the other hand there IS a chance, but I there is no guarantee.
For example I have 2 gigs and they are both “anime style drawings,” but
one is simply drawing people or characters in anime style, and the other one is
drawing people in anime style as a Jedi knight with a light saber.
I don’t think it increased my sales 😅

As long as you are good though, anything can happen.
I’d say give it a try and see how it goes!

Hello,

From my own experience, I don’t think it will actually increase your sales.

On the other hand there IS a chance, but I there is no guarantee.

For example I have 2 gigs and they are both “anime style drawings,” but

one is simply drawing people or characters in anime style, and the other one is

drawing people in anime style as a Jedi knight with a light saber.

I don’t think it increased my sales 😅

As long as you are good though, anything can happen.

I’d say give it a try and see how it goes!

Thank you so much @zeus777! I appreciate your input and wish you the best of luck! There’s always a chance for something good… right?? Haha. 😅

Sorry one more thing, I think your images are really good and your prices are great, but since you don’t have any reviews yet, you might want to create for example a basic $5 just for a line drawing.
Waaaay back when I first started I did the whole body/colored full character for $5, but now I do a line drawing for $5.
You can try doing that too 🙂

Hey, I say go for it! I think it may help you out. Sometimes the more specific you are, the better your odds are of coming up in the search when someone is looking for something specific. I recently added a few more gigs getting a bit more specific with what I can offer and finally received my first order. Hopefully this will help you too. Good luck!

Sorry one more thing, I think your images are really good and your prices are great, but since you don’t have any reviews yet, you might want to create for example a basic $5 just for a line drawing.

Waaaay back when I first started I did the whole body/colored full character for $5, but now I do a line drawing for $5.

You can try doing that too 🙂

Hey, I say go for it! I think it may help you out. Sometimes the more specific you are, the better your odds are of coming up in the search when someone is looking for something specific. I recently added a few more gigs getting a bit more specific with what I can offer and finally received my first order. Hopefully this will help you too. Good luck!

Thank you!! I’ll do what I can to be more specific and provide more options to those who might be interested. I appreciate your advice! 💕

I have been in Fiverr for 2 months now, and have yet not received my first order… I’m a little bit dissapointed. I received messages from a few people, but they ask me to work via whatssap and I understand this is not permitted, so I rejected them. Another made me lost my time to ask for my number, because, he wanted to know me better as he thougth that i was oh so cute, you know, and that is crazy, to make someone lost time like that. I hope thing get better, but if any of you have an advice for me, that will be cool.🙂

I have been in Fiverr for 2 months now, and have yet not received my first order… I’m a little bit dissapointed. I received messages from a few people, but they ask me to work via whatssap and I understand this is not permitted, so I rejected them. Another made me lost my time to ask for my number, because, he wanted to know me better as he thougth that i was oh so cute, you know, and that is crazy, to make someone lost time like that. I hope thing get better, but if any of you have an advice for me, that will be cool.🙂

Oh my gosh, that’s so frustrating! I am so sorry you had to deal with that…

Archived