Need Help About Order Complete

simiyawordpress

Yesterday i got a order, but while taking order he never mentioned that he need this work immediately,

But i started working after taking this order, and also i completed my task but didn’t deliver the order because the delivery time was 2days, , but morning he changed his website password and saying me that i can cancel the order, he also saying me that he told me to start working immediately.

Now What Should I Do ? 😭

Hello @simiyawordpress, sorry to hear this. I know how frustrating this must be for you. But I’m afraid this person had a change of heart. To me, it feels like this client for some reason didn’t trust you and changed his credentials to his website (guess is a he as you refer to HE). There’s nothing you can do about this but to concentrate on your work ahead. Remember building a website for a client involves very sensitive information and not all clients appreciate sharing their credentials to anyone!!

Maybe you should point that out this too on your Gig? Something like…

‘‘Your privacy is very important to us and therefore we would never share your information with third-parties,’’ or something like that. Just to give your clients a sense of security. Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

Hello @simiyawordpress, sorry to hear this. I know how frustrating this must be for you. But I’m afraid this person had a change of heart. To me, it feels like this client for some reason didn’t trust you and changed his credentials to his website (guess is a he as you refer to HE). There’s nothing you can do about this but to concentrate on your work ahead. Remember building a website for a client involves very sensitive information and not all clients appreciate sharing their credentials to anyone!!

Maybe you should point that out this too on your Gig? Something like…

‘‘Your privacy is very important to us and therefore we would never share your information with third-parties,’’ or something like that. Just to give your clients a sense of security. Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

Hello @hum_on_the_go

In this website there was no privacy issue, because the website was clean, and my task was importing demo, so importing demo sometimes taking time because of hosting php limit, so i think you understand it

Archived