Looks like fiverr wants me out!

Okay. Thanks for trying to help me. maybe you are right about this.

But in case if templates you can see that 95% of gigs are using templates it’s a normal thing in video editing

for example: all of these gigs are using templates and if you searched in anything related to video editing work you will find templates. plus that there are alot of gigs called " I’ll use a template to do your job". Don’t tell me that fiverr doesn’t know that!

It also looks like you are supposed to pay the $29 each time you use it.

you are right about this but more than 90% of my sale was custom and that’s not the reason that fiverr mentioned.

anyway, thank you.

Don’t tell me that fiverr doesn’t know that!

I’m sure they do… and, as you experienced, perhaps they are starting to crack down on it.

But they denied the gig because of the video not the content! I hope you understand me.

I hope you understand me.

There is no need to keep arguing this issue. Your video promotes your gig, and the service was clearly illegal. Therefore, both your video, and your gig were appropriately removed.

But they denied the gig because of the video not the content! I hope you understand me.

If you have a paid (legal) license to use that video JUST for your own gig video, then send that license to fiverr customer service.

If however your video gig was you selling a video to someone using that template and you weren’t getting a new license for each and every gig you sold, then you are in breach of the license terms and your gig was right to be removed.

Just because others are illegally using templates, doesn’t make it OK and I have no doubt that fiverr will also remove their gigs.

Okay. Thanks for trying to help me. maybe you are right about this.

But in case if templates you can see that 95% of gigs are using templates it’s a normal thing in video editing

for example: all of these gigs are using templates and if you searched in anything related to video editing work you will find templates. plus that there are alot of gigs called " I’ll use a template to do your job". Don’t tell me that fiverr doesn’t know that!

It also looks like you are supposed to pay the $29 each time you use it.

you are right about this but more than 90% of my sale was custom and that’s not the reason that fiverr mentioned.

anyway, thank you.

you are right about this but more than 90% of my sale was custom

If you want to sell videos on fiverr 100% of them need to be custom or from YOUR OWN template or you are breaching the license terms of the template.

If you are able to make custom videos, then why would you not have a custom video for your own video gig???

If you make a new gig, use only your own templates and your own work and you won’t run into any further problems.

you are right about this but more than 90% of my sale was custom

If you want to sell videos on fiverr 100% of them need to be custom or from YOUR OWN template or you are breaching the license terms of the template.

If you are able to make custom videos, then why would you not have a custom video for your own video gig???

If you make a new gig, use only your own templates and your own work and you won’t run into any further problems.

the video wasn’t 100% of the template. I just use elements to help and the title is a kind of slideshow not a name to have copyrights.

Thanks

the video wasn’t 100% of the template. I just use elements to help and the title is a kind of slideshow not a name to have copyrights.

Thanks

Using ANY part of someone else’s template is not OK and is a breach of the license for that template - even if you are only using parts of it.

I don’t know why so many people think it is OK to do that. You may see other gigs using templates like this, but it will only be a matter of time until they are also removed.

Please just use your own templates that you create.

Using ANY part of someone else’s template is not OK and is a breach of the license for that template - even if you are only using parts of it.

I don’t know why so many people think it is OK to do that. You may see other gigs using templates like this, but it will only be a matter of time until they are also removed.

Please just use your own templates that you create.

I mean in the main gig’s video which I paid for it.

And that’s not how templates work. I can take Ideas from the templates. I can design exact the same effect once I knew how it’s done, there is no copyright for this. and that what we do. We don’t just take the template and send it to the client of course. Actually I have only opened the template file once.

Templates are not software to use. I hope you understand how templates work now.

Now all i need is to know if there is any chance to get the gig back then modify it or it’s impossible?

Thank you in advance

And that’s not how templates work. I can take Ideas from the templates. I can design exact the same effect once I knew how it’s done, there is no copyright for this. and that what we do. We don’t just take the template and send it to the client of course. Actually I have only opened the template file once.

Templates are not software to use. I hope you understand how templates work now.

Now all i need is to know if there is any chance to get the gig back then modify it or it’s impossible?

Thank you in advance

Your argument is becoming more and more invalid. You paid for the license to use the template one time, and not for resale. This does not mean that you can use the template for repeated orders.

No. Your gig is likely gone for good. Fiverr gave you the reason why it was an illegal video/gig, and they do not appear to have anything else to tell you.

Your argument is becoming more and more invalid. You paid for the license to use the template one time, and not for resale. This does not mean that you can use the template for repeated orders.

No. Your gig is likely gone for good. Fiverr gave you the reason why it was an illegal video/gig, and they do not appear to have anything else to tell you.

Your argument is becoming more and more invalid. You paid the the license to use the template one time , and not for resale. This does not mean that you can use the template for repeated orders

I think you haven’t read the rest of my reply. And I excuse you If you haven’t dealt with After effects or templates ever to understand.

I won’t reply to you again.

Thank you so much for trying to help.

George, I am going to close this post now as it is going around in circles. I suggest you do some research on copyright and licensing regulations before creating another gig, to ensure it complies and is legal, so this won’t happen to you again.

Archived