Newbies getting the orders or not?

toorzan

If you have to ask why, this indicates that you don’t understand business or sales.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of Fiverr sellers here. There are more sellers than buyers. It’s competition. That reality doesn’t change just because you have a good review and have been here a while.

And there are many, many sellers here who are far more professional than you and have more attractive, more in-demand gigs. So why would someone choose you over them? They wouldn’t.

You don’t buy a couch just because the seller is low on sales. You buy a couch because you like it, it’s suitable for your house and the price is right.

You really need to look at things from a seller’s perspective instead of thinking “This isn’t fair or right.”

You really need to look at things from a seller’s perspective

This is exactly the problem with most people who don’t have success in any field. They make everything about themselves and never realize that nothing works that way.

If you have to ask why, this indicates that you don’t understand business or sales.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of Fiverr sellers here. There are more sellers than buyers. It’s competition. That reality doesn’t change just because you have a good review and have been here a while.

And there are many, many sellers here who are far more professional than you and have more attractive, more in-demand gigs. So why would someone choose you over them? They wouldn’t.

You don’t buy a couch just because the seller is low on sales. You buy a couch because you like it, it’s suitable for your house and the price is right.

You really need to look at things from a seller’s perspective instead of thinking “This isn’t fair or right.”

Leave besides orders.

I am not even able to see any ‘Buyer Requests’ since I got registered last month.

I am not even able to understand how one gets to see ‘Buyers Request’ so you may make a ‘Quote’.

somebody please suggest what to do.

The fact that you copy and paste your moaning answer to two different replies shows that you have the attitude of someone who will absolutely not succeed. That I can guarantee and the only argument against is to proof me wrong with results.

You really need to look at things from a seller’s perspective

This is exactly the problem with most people who don’t have success in any field. They make everything about themselves and never realize that nothing works that way.

Exactly. Sales, marketing and product development are all about listening. You need to get to know the recipients, their problems and build and communicate around that.

My gig impressions are going low and am worried. evaluation to level one is approaching but my views aren’t good right now,any tips please

@valariea it takes time, Please check all your gigs and try to make it perfect. I have faced this problem also but then I edit all my gigs, Change the titles little bit, Change the pictures, changes the tags, share all my gigs on social media 2-3 times a day and keep the description short and meaningful, After doing all this I found that my gigs impressions, clicks and views go up even buyer request also start coming.

The fact that you copy and paste your moaning answer to two different replies shows that you have the attitude of someone who will absolutely not succeed. That I can guarantee and the only argument against is to proof me wrong with results.

About whom you are talking? and which reply?

Exactly. Sales, marketing and product development are all about listening. You need to get to know the recipients, their problems and build and communicate around that.

@humanissocial EXACTLY we are always trying to listen from experienced seller and follow all the tips which they suggest us!

I am newbie here, of course no order yet but i think everything takes time. Perfect your gig and be patient I think

First of all welcome to fiverr forum, This is the place where you will seek a lot from experienced sellers.

Yes, you are right in first days it’s hard to get the order because here is such a tough competition you have to try your best and make your gigs perfect. There is a lot of factors which bring your gigs to the top. I will suggest you to spend some time on the forum, Read different topic, Read problem of other sellers seek from them.

Archived