New user from Argentina

Hello Fiverr!
I’m a newly joined member of this site and I’m looking forward to start working on my gigs. I’m a writer and translator from Argentina and have quite some experience writing in English and Spanish. I hope everyone’s doing fine, see you around the forum!

Cheers,
Emanuel

“Proficient English writing for essays, articles or blogs.” (copied)

I see you offer to write essays which is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

It would be best to delete this gig as the word essay is in the URL.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

“Proficient English writing for essays, articles or blogs.” (copied)

I see you offer to write essays which is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

It would be best to delete this gig as the word essay is in the URL.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I get you, but I’m not “Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers” I offer buyers the chance to get a text with an essay formatting.

I get you, but I’m not “Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers” I offer buyers the chance to get a text with an essay formatting.

I get you, but I’m not “Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers”

“I will write your desired text with proficient English level. Writings can be academic or informal.” (copied from your gig description)

If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Will leave this with you.

I get you, but I’m not “Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers”

“I will write your desired text with proficient English level. Writings can be academic or informal.” (copied from your gig description)

If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Will leave this with you.

Thanks mate, I’ve done my research and deleted the gig. Already created a new one with the proper offer.

Thanks mate, I’ve done my research and deleted the gig. Already created a new one with the proper offer.

Another little tip: Suggest you do not address others as mate, dear, bro, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Also, don’t assume that everyone who uses a logo is male! 😉

Another little tip: Suggest you do not address others as mate, dear, bro, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Also, don’t assume that everyone who uses a logo is male! 😉

Sorry, it’s my inner Australian kicking in and girls can be mates too 😉

Archived