Please, Give me tips based on my gig

tharvid

Welcome to Fiverr! Congrats on your first couple orders! 🙂

It can take time to slowly build up working relationships with repeat buyers, and also general workflow. Be sure to reply to all messages as quickly as possible, but also professionally and respectfully.

Your prices are already borderline minimum, but “gifting” extra work certainly helps build trust with partners — and you never know who may be a repeat buyer! Honestly, you may even want to increase some of your pricing, because having the lowest price doesn’t always mean better, it can mean cheaper… Know your worth, but also be generous! It’s definitely a balancing game starting out, and I understand you may want to be “competitive” versus other sellers with lower pricing, but this may also deter buyers away from your profile too…

Also, if possible, I would add Gig videos for your Gigs! Showcase some recent samples and elaborate on your background and experience — this should certainly attract more buyers, or at least increase your client engagement. If not, perhaps try to create a more personalized thumbnail that will stick out more… make your unique services “pop” 🙂

Best of luck!
Alice

Welcome to Fiverr! Congrats on your first couple orders! 🙂

It can take time to slowly build up working relationships with repeat buyers, and also general workflow. Be sure to reply to all messages as quickly as possible, but also professionally and respectfully.

Your prices are already borderline minimum, but “gifting” extra work certainly helps build trust with partners — and you never know who may be a repeat buyer! Honestly, you may even want to increase some of your pricing, because having the lowest price doesn’t always mean better, it can mean cheaper… Know your worth, but also be generous! It’s definitely a balancing game starting out, and I understand you may want to be “competitive” versus other sellers with lower pricing, but this may also deter buyers away from your profile too…

Also, if possible, I would add Gig videos for your Gigs! Showcase some recent samples and elaborate on your background and experience — this should certainly attract more buyers, or at least increase your client engagement. If not, perhaps try to create a more personalized thumbnail that will stick out more… make your unique services “pop” 🙂

Best of luck!

Alice

Thanks. This really helped a lot. I will work on thumbnail and pricing. Sorry but I can’t afford gig video this time. Thanks again.

Archived