I got scammed by a buyer!

An user (not going to say her name because of Privacy reasons) requested me to create a PowerPoint presentation 2 weeks ago for a lot of money, it was a huge work and I completed it without any issue nor problem, a few days ago the payment appeared on my balance, however, 6 hours ago it apperars to me that the order was canceled, how can this happen if it had already been completed? In fact she even wrote me a 5 stars review, I tried to contact her but it says she can no longer be contacted, I don’t know if she closed her account or blocked me. The only thing I know is that it was a very hard work and that I need the money back. Fiverr has been such a blessing and growth opportunities for me and my family. It truly is the best thing that has ever happened to us and I couldn’t be more grateful. What should I do???

• Like 10

It is called “chargeback”.Your buyer has performed chargeback after getting the delivery …And she has not closed her account or blocked you .Fiverr has disabled her account for performing chargeback .

Solution : There are only one solution " Contact Fiverr CS with the screenshots of the orders’s reviews and conversations"…You have to show the proof that you have perfectly completed the order …
You can contact support by through this link.
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=zendesk

You can check this post also … It will help you to understand better …

I think that quote a few seller here aren’t aware of why Chargebacks happen and how they can dispute them. For starters, your buyer can’t initiate a chargeback if you’ve delivered everything that was decided the way it was decided. Even if your buyer initiates a chargeback you are well within your right to dispute it especially if the client Confirmed that everything was OK with the order. In such cases, just take images of the order and what you delivered and send them to Customer Support so th…
  • Like 13

It is called “chargeback”.Your buyer has performed chargeback after getting the delivery …And she has not closed her account or blocked you .Fiverr has disabled her account for performing chargeback .

Solution : There are only one solution " Contact Fiverr CS with the screenshots of the orders’s reviews and conversations"…You have to show the proof that you have perfectly completed the order …

You can contact support by through this link.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=zendesk

You can check this post also … It will help you to understand better …

I think that quote a few seller here aren’t aware of why Chargebacks happen and how they can dispute them. For starters, your buyer can’t initiate a chargeback if you’ve delivered everything that was decided the way it was decided. Even if your buyer initiates a chargeback you are well within your right to dispute it especially if the client Confirmed that everything was OK with the order. In such cases, just take images of the order and what you delivered and send them to Customer Support so th…

Thank you so much, that’s exactly what I did, I contacted CS and sent the screenshot of my delivery and her 5 stars review, Fiverr send me an email saying the reason why the order was cancelled was because I missed my delivery due date of Apr 02, 2019, that’s not even true!!! I delivered on March 30th!! Anyway I attached all the screenshots in the Costumer Support Request

• Like 8

Thank you so much, that’s exactly what I did, I contacted CS and sent the screenshot of my delivery and her 5 stars review, Fiverr send me an email saying the reason why the order was cancelled was because I missed my delivery due date of Apr 02, 2019, that’s not even true!!! I delivered on March 30th!! Anyway I attached all the screenshots in the Costumer Support Request

Hope you will get your money back … And keep us posted what’s happening …

• Like 7

There is a date and time in the delivery message. So if you haven’t yet, make sure the date is highlighted in the screenshot, so they see that they’ve been mistaken.

Sometimes they do compensate chargebacks. Not fully, but partially. So better than nothing at least!

• Like 8

• 3 years later...

something like happened to me also . I designed 21 banner ads then  the order was suddenly canceled 1 month later after i completed the project, saying buyer paid illegally but i was already withdraw the money  . I sent all the screenshot and proof but still my money. and for the 2 month all my funds went to Fiverr saying ''Cancelled Payment Refund to Buyer''. So , all the hard work i did just went vain like that. 

Edited by naimurrashid69
  • Like 5