Gig Impressions/click/view are decreasing

abdulqadeer001

Hi Everyone,
I am facing a Gig Impression/Click/view are decreasing day by day. I was thinking about this problem has a reason for one mutual cancellation and I also facing TOS. If anybody here to suggest me the right way. How do I improve my Gig again?

Thanks in Advance

1. You gig rank and impressions depend on your performance.
  2. Cancelling the order is automatically dropping your order completion ratio. That means that your performance is dropping down.
  3. If you have bad performance then your gig rank also goes down :woman_shrugging:

Keep your stats high to have good gig ranking.

And what do you mean by “I’m facing TOS”?

1. You gig rank and impressions depend on your performance.
  2. Cancelling the order is automatically dropping your order completion ratio. That means that your performance is dropping down.
  3. If you have bad performance then your gig rank also goes down :woman_shrugging:

Keep your stats high to have good gig ranking.

And what do you mean by “I’m facing TOS”?

TOS means Terms of Service (violation)

TOS means Terms of Service (violation)

I know what is TOS. But TOS VIOLATION is a completely different thing.

What you wrote means: I’m facing rules (and doesn’t make any sense). And I’m facing violation of rules is completely different meaning.

If you got warning from fiverr then that’s your another reason why your gig ranking is dropping.

Hi Everyone,

I am facing a Gig Impression/Click/view are decreasing day by day. I was thinking about this problem has a reason for one mutual cancellation and I also facing TOS. If anybody here to suggest me the right way. How do I improve my Gig again?

Thanks in Advance

If you change your gig title then the gig url and gig title will be mismatched …For that your gig can be invisible in search page … For that I will recommend you not to change the Gig title .You can try to use the previous title and

I also facing TOS

Follow the fiverr TOS . And if you have recently modified your gigs then give some times to appear on search page … Work properly .Your gig impression/views/clicks will be increase automatically …

Cancellation ratio might affect your performance, yes. However, usually when CS has cancelled an order, it has not affected completion ratio. But I believe that is only if the cancellation is buyer’s fault. So if that is ever the case, you should ask CS for help instead of cancelling it yourself, so your ratio might not take a hit.

I know what is TOS. But TOS VIOLATION is a completely different thing.

What you wrote means: I’m facing rules (and doesn’t make any sense). And I’m facing violation of rules is completely different meaning.

If you got warning from fiverr then that’s your another reason why your gig ranking is dropping.

I got warning still my gig was ranked well but after 23 days of warning my all gigs ranking went down.

Are you sure due to Waring that happen? If yes why after 23 days of warning ranking dropped?

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone here facing the gig ranking problem trust me you can not change this in one day it’s going to take months now.

Everyone here facing the gig ranking problem trust me you can not change this in one day it’s going to take months now.

That’s not true!!! Please don’t mislead people.

I haven’t faced any ranking problem, all my stats are green with 100%.

Only sellers with poor gig performance are those who face drastic ranking issues!

Only sellers with poor gig performance are those who face drastic ranking issues!

That’s not true!!! Please don’t mislead people

I am talking about those peoples who are already at the last page. I never ment that way. And it’s my personal experience it took me 3 months to come back at front place. Please think before you write anything.

I haven’t faced any ranking problem, all my stats are green with 100%

That doesn’t mean that nobody else will face it.

That’s not true!!! Please don’t mislead people

I am talking about those peoples who are already at the last page. I never ment that way. And it’s my personal experience it took me 3 months to come back at front place. Please think before you write anything.

I am talking about those peoples who are already at the last page. I never ment that way. And it’s my personal experience it took me 3 months to come back at front place.

No you’re not. You said “Everyone here facing the gig ranking problem” and that’s not true!!! See, here is what you wrote ⬇️

Everyone here facing the gig ranking problem

This is, at least, the third time you blame others for your own mistakes. You better stop doing it. I’m at no fault if you don’t know or don’t understand what you write.

Please think before you write anything

The one not thinking before writing is you so you better act upon your own advice !!!

BTW, politeness won’t make you any harm.

I am talking about those peoples who are already at the last page. I never ment that way. And it’s my personal experience it took me 3 months to come back at front place.

No you’re not. You said “Everyone here facing the gig ranking problem” and that’s not true!!! See, here is what you wrote ⬇️

Everyone here facing the gig ranking problem

This is, at least, the third time you blame others for your own mistakes. You better stop doing it. I’m at no fault if you don’t know or don’t understand what you write.

Please think before you write anything

The one not thinking before writing is you so you better act upon your own advice !!!

BTW, politeness won’t make you any harm.

I am sorry I should have explained it properly. I’ll make sure to think before I write anything. You are correct.

Archived