Hourly Job in Fiverr

paul_paprimodak

I have a buyer who has hired me to do virtual assistant work for him by the hour. 🖥️

I created an offer for him where I said I would work for X amount of hours for X amount of dollars.

He accepted the offer. I did the work and I got paid. 💰

how long I can work hourly?

I have a buyer who has hired me to do virtual assistant work for him by the hour. 🖥️

I created an offer for him where I said I would work for X amount of hours for X amount of dollars.

He accepted the offer. I did the work and I got paid. 💰

Could you explain what a virtual assistant actually does? Honestly, I can never quite get my head round it.

Is there any option in Fiverr to do hourly job?

Fiverr did acquire another freelance platform earlier this year, where I believe clients can schedule recurring projects from freelancers. I can’t remember the name of that platform off the top of my head, but that might be more up your alley.

Maybe someone else can remember?

@vickiespencer A whole month doing an hourly job for someone. :thinking:

And it was all on the same order? I’m hoping that goes well for you. It sounds a bit risky to wait that long for the order to close, doing daily work. Unless you broke it down into several payments.

It was only for 2 hours. The buyer and I found each other through BR. It was well over a year ago. I made it for 30 days because it was an author wanting me to do some clerical for him. It took him 20 days to get his act together.

Archived