Level 2 ranking

phranex

Question

6 answers to this question

Can one move from new seller to level 2?

I seem to have met all the conditions but 90% order completion. Currently on 88%

1. It is not possible to skip level 1 even if you have already fulfilled the requirements for level 2. There is only one route to level 2: through level 1.

I seem to have met all the conditions but 90% order completion. Currently on 88%

1. Considering your order completion is currently only at 88%, unfortunately, you are not even eligible for being promoted to level 1 right now. There are no exceptions to the rule. You need to complete/meet ALL the 8 requirements for level 1 to qualify for the promotion to level 1.

1. It is not possible to skip level 1 even if you have already fulfilled the requirements for level 2. There is only one route to level 2: through level 1.

1. Considering your order completion is currently only at 88%, unfortunately, you are not even eligible for being promoted to level 1 right now. There are no exceptions to the rule. You need to complete/meet ALL the 8 requirements for level 1 to qualify for the promotion to level 1.

Considering your order completion is currently only at 88%, unfortunately, you are not even eligible for level 1 right now. There are no exceptions to the rule. You need to complete/meet ALL the 8 requirements for level 1 to qualify for the promotion to level 1.

I know. But that wont be difficult. After 2 or 3 orders. It should be 90%. Thanks for the response

Hello Sir,

If level one or level two, than is more chance your gig will be show in top pages, ?? Its right?

please guid me which is method for promotion, In early my GIG first pages, and I am new seller, but know my gig show last pages, and similarly order not recieve,

I also you tube vedio search but not special just common, My gig image is good, I am professional Logo designer, and 24h online, please help me for GIG promotion, Thanks!

If level one or level two, than is more chance your gig will be show in top pages, ?? Its right?

A seller’s level does NOT guarantee better placement in the search results. The only thing that we know when it comes to search engine ranking is that gig performance is a major element. The more successful your gig is, the more likely it will be that you will have a chance to rise in rank over time.

There are no easy ways to gain success on Fiverr.

A seller’s level does NOT guarantee better placement in the search results. The only thing that we know when it comes to search engine ranking is that gig performance is a major element. The more successful your gig is, the more likely it will be that you will have a chance to rise in rank over time.

There are no easy ways to gain success on Fiverr.

Thanks for your input. The level would affect search results if a buyer specifically requests a certain level of seller, however. Wouldn’t it?

Thanks for your input. The level would affect search results if a buyer specifically requests a certain level of seller, however. Wouldn’t it?

Well, yes, but searching by seller level is nothing more than a filter that lists every valid gig within a category, of that specific seller level. It has little to nothing to do with gig ranking, and everything to do with whatever gigs are available from a seller of that level – within that category.

Well, yes, but searching by seller level is nothing more than a filter that lists every valid gig within a category, of that specific seller level. It has little to nothing to do with gig ranking, and everything to do with whatever gigs are available from a seller of that level – within that category.

I see. Thanks for the info!

Archived