I see "Returning Buyer" but no previous orders

fastcopywriter

It might always say that for buyers that have either an active order with you or have had one in the past, unless they are a top buyer where it might say that instead.

Even though it shouldn’t really if they’ve not had a past order with you.

Maybe his previous order was cancelled?

Also I have a hard time seeing where it shows how many previous orders a buyer has. It’s small and in the far right lower corner of my screen.

I am having difficulty with this too, usually when the buyer has been a previous client but I can’t tell because I can’t see anything to indicate that.

Maybe his previous order was cancelled?

Also I have a hard time seeing where it shows how many previous orders a buyer has. It’s small and in the far right lower corner of my screen.

I am having difficulty with this too, usually when the buyer has been a previous client but I can’t tell because I can’t see anything to indicate that.

He provided three links that I have seen before. I think he ended up not liking my work, I ended up refunding and blocking him. I wonder if he created a new account to hire me again? I hope history doesn’t repeat itself. Why can’t buyers hire someone else? It’s not like I’m the only one doing what I do.

He provided three links that I have seen before. I think he ended up not liking my work, I ended up refunding and blocking him. I wonder if he created a new account to hire me again? I hope history doesn’t repeat itself. Why can’t buyers hire someone else? It’s not like I’m the only one doing what I do.

This is why I tell people to fight when someone wants a refund. They know that you give it away and will come back for more.

This is why I tell people to fight when someone wants a refund. They know that you give it away and will come back for more.

Suppose I fight and the buyer reports me for being abusive even if I wasn’t abusive? What then? I don’t like rocking the boat on Fiverr, I heard bad things happen when you do.

Ironically, my order completion rate is up to 98%, on the other hand, I’m getting 1 order a day, if I’m lucky.

Suppose I fight and the buyer reports me for being abusive even if I wasn’t abusive? What then? I don’t like rocking the boat on Fiverr, I heard bad things happen when you do.

Ironically, my order completion rate is up to 98%, on the other hand, I’m getting 1 order a day, if I’m lucky.

Please don’t fight

Terrible things happen

Nobody is indispensable on this platform.

Fighting will fight you outta the platform

Well, it depends on the kinda fighting you are talking about

I didn’t mean literally fight with a buyer. I meant just refuse to agree to cancel.

I didn’t mean literally fight with a buyer. I meant just refuse to agree to cancel.

The moment you do that, the buyer can get real nasty. Instead, here’s what I’m doing whenever I get a message from someone I don’t trust 100%.

“Hi, thanks for your interest. I will only work for you if you promise that you will not ask for a refund if you don’t like my work, and you won’t ask for more than one revision. If you cannot agree to those terms, there are other sellers eager to help you. At this point in my career, I can’t afford to work for free.”

The moment you do that, the buyer can get real nasty. Instead, here’s what I’m doing whenever I get a message from someone I don’t trust 100%.

“Hi, thanks for your interest. I will only work for you if you promise that you will not ask for a refund if you don’t like my work, and you won’t ask for more than one revision. If you cannot agree to those terms, there are other sellers eager to help you. At this point in my career, I can’t afford to work for free.”

I will only work for you if you promise that you will not ask for a refund if you don’t like my work, and you won’t ask for more than one revision.

😳

My strong advice would be to stop sending this to your (potential) buyers. You could get into very serious trouble if anyone of them repot you to CS. 😧

BTW, happy to hear your OCR is up to 98% 😃

I will only work for you if you promise that you will not ask for a refund if you don’t like my work, and you won’t ask for more than one revision.

😳

My strong advice would be to stop sending this to your (potential) buyers. You could get into very serious trouble if anyone of them repot you to CS. 😧

You could get into very serious trouble if anyone of them repot you to CS

Is that because of how it’s worded or that what is being asked is against some part of the TOS? If it was reworded (eg. something like “Note that this gig only allows for 1 revision and refunds are not available”) would it be acceptable according to the TOS?

You could get into very serious trouble if anyone of them repot you to CS

Is that because of how it’s worded or that what is being asked is against some part of the TOS? If it was reworded (eg. something like “Note that this gig only allows for 1 revision and refunds are not available”) would it be acceptable according to the TOS?

Is that because of how it’s worded or that what is being asked is against some part of the TOS? If it was reworded (eg. something like “Note that this gig only allows for 1 revision and refunds are not available”) would it be acceptable according to the TOS

I’m not sure if that could mitigate something. It takes just 1 buyer to feel being forced to not argue against the seller and it would likely take this buyer to complain to CS, making it even worse for the seller. Remember that buyers - cheaters or not - are allowed to cancel as they wish.

Is that because of how it’s worded or that what is being asked is against some part of the TOS? If it was reworded (eg. something like “Note that this gig only allows for 1 revision and refunds are not available”) would it be acceptable according to the TOS

I’m not sure if that could mitigate something. It takes just 1 buyer to feel being forced to not argue against the seller and it would likely take this buyer to complain to CS, making it even worse for the seller. Remember that buyers - cheaters or not - are allowed to cancel as they wish.

I suppose if it says in the gig description that refunds are not available for that gig (if the buyer doesn’t like the results - or slightly different wording) that might override anything else.

The terms of service say:

Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status…

And

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

I suppose if it says in the gig description that refunds are not available for that gig (if the buyer doesn’t like the results - or slightly different wording) that might override anything else.

Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status…

And

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

I suppose if it says in the gig description that refunds are not available for that gig (if the buyer doesn’t like the results - or slightly different wording) that might override anything else

Oh yes, gig description can say anything. Paper hold whatever you write on it. In the end, cheating buyers will do whatever they’re like to do. 😢

Again, paper holds anything. Unless CS is told by Fiverr to enforce its own law, there’s not much to be done, I’m affraid… 😐

😳

My strong advice would be to stop sending this to your (potential) buyers. You could get into very serious trouble if anyone of them repot you to CS

Why? I’m not breaking any rules, I’m not asking for positive reviews or communication outside of Fiverr.

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page .

That’s the theory, the reality is that orders are refunded when a buyer wants them refunded. If you refuse, the buyer contacts CS and they will issue the refund. Until Fiverr changes the platform so it becomes impossible to demand modifications and refunds until the end of time, I will be forced to refund.

Since I can’t wait for Fiverr to change, I have no choice but to change myself.

Archived