Hello Fiverr community I AM GROOT

I took the humorous way to Introduce myself and I may at times sound like GROOT lol. I just posted my first gig just to get a feel for things I really don’t know what to say but my real name is Derrick and well I hope you all hit your goals you seek and feel free to speak I’ll be sitting back waiting on Walt Disney to call me 🙂

I took the humorous way to Introduce myself and I may at times sound like GROOT lol. I just posted my first gig just to get a feel for things I really don’t know what to say but my real name is Derrick and well I hope you all hit your goals you seek and feel free to speak I’ll be sitting back waiting on Walt Disney to call me 🙂

I’ll be sitting back waiting on Walt Disney to call me 🙂

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Walt Disney is deceased. 😉

I’ll be sitting back waiting on Walt Disney to call me 🙂

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Walt Disney is deceased. 😉

lol exactly why it’s funny, because one I seriously doubt they’d be looking for me lol. Basically saying that’s the feeling when you’re new I’m being sarcastically arrogant out of boredom to stop refreshing my gig 100 times to look at the impressions even though i just posted a few minutes ago. my first one

lol exactly why it’s funny, because one I seriously doubt they’d be looking for me lol. Basically saying that’s the feeling when you’re new I’m being sarcastically arrogant out of boredom to stop refreshing my gig 100 times to look at the impressions even though i just posted a few minutes ago. my first one

I’m being sarcastically arrogant out of boredom

Don’t be bored. Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived