Buyer ordered me and went to offline

joati_afia98

ok…but the delivery time of order was 1 day…after 3 hours it will pass…does it matter?

i think that 1 day countdown will start after the confirmation click…right?

what is custom offer?

I think you seriously need to calm down. You buyer didn’t fill their requirements and time is not ticking and order wouldn’t start until he will submit his requirements, that’s when your 1 day countdown will start.

It looks like with every new comment you are getting only more stressed and confused. So just spend this time reading fiverr help page and this forum AFTER THAT.

I’m sure you will get your answers quickly on fiverr helpmpage. They explained everything what you asked there. Just don’t be lazy and spend time to educate yourself. You wouldn’t be able to work on fiverr without knowing all that information.

Good luck.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey!
You can press the button “I know the instructios” and the countdown will start. Complete the design and deliver it to your client. If he comes back and asks for some modifications fine, otherwise the order will complete automatically after the time specified lapsed. You will get your contract money, the only loss would be you won’t get ratings and review.

Mod Note: This advice is not recommended by a forum moderator. An order should never be started when the seller is not ready and doing so can result in great harm to the seller account.

Hey!

You can press the button “I know the instructios” and the countdown will start. Complete the design and deliver it to your client. If he comes back and asks for some modifications fine, otherwise the order will complete automatically after the time specified lapsed. You will get your contract money, the only loss would be you won’t get ratings and review.

Mod Note: This advice is not recommended by a forum moderator. An order should never be started when the seller is not ready and doing so can result in great harm to the seller account.

Bad advice. She don’t have any information. How she can create a design without any information?

If she will do that and buyer contact cistomer support they will just cancel the order because that will be considered as “misusing” delivery button

Bad advice. She don’t have any information. How she can create a design without any information?

If she will do that and buyer contact cistomer support they will just cancel the order because that will be considered as “misusing” delivery button

Well, she must have placed the bid on buyer’s request. She can go to buyer’s request page, set the filer to offers sent, search for that buyer and she can see all the order requirements from there. I also reconfirm all my clients orders before starting the project.

Well, she must have placed the bid on buyer’s request. She can go to buyer’s request page, set the filer to offers sent, search for that buyer and she can see all the order requirements from there. I also reconfirm all my clients orders before starting the project.

Why are you assuming that it came from buyer request? She didn’t mention it anywhere. Buyer might’ve also seen her gig and reached out to her directly.

Why are you assuming that it came from buyer request? She didn’t mention it anywhere. Buyer might’ve also seen her gig and reached out to her directly.

Yes in that case she musn’t. But mostly we get orders through bidding and I was suggesting her keeping that in mind. But she must contact support and inform that situation.

Yes in that case she musn’t. But mostly we get orders through bidding and I was suggesting her keeping that in mind. But she must contact support and inform that situation.

To be honest I didn’t bid any single time and I have more that enough work with clients reaching out to me.

So I would advise to be careful with giving advise without anderstanding or knowing the whole situation, that might mislead people.

There is zero evidence that this seller would be able to produce anything for this buyer. No seller should ever start an order without all the required information.

Why are you assuming that it came from buyer request? She didn’t mention it anywhere.

She did: ⬇️

Its just i sent a buyer request and then the buyer placed the order and go to offline

this topic should not be this much long !

I agree. She asked 17 questions so far. Aside from a wisp of green smoke from my left ear I’m fine.

My take on the matter is that the buyer took literally what she wrote on her Gig:

Just place an ORDER to get the best quality service and then just RELAX!!

The rest of work is my responsibility.

If you don’t like my work there is way to refund.

He’s relaxing. :beach_umbrella:

The buyer request was something like I need a business card for an artist…that’s it…nothing else…not even name or address or contact num…etc…I need at least these things…I can Design in my own way…but info?

Worded in this way, it seems that the buyer ordered for someone else. Tip: don’t trust a too generic buyer request. Being contacted directly (through the messaging system) is another matter: it allows to ask questions before sending an offer (if any).

Archived