Buyer ordered me and went to offline

joati_afia98

Last night a buyer ordered me.It was a order for business card.After giving me the order the buyer went offline but he didn’t give me any requirements.Now what should I do?>

I sent a reminder to the buyer.There shows that the order not started.Waiting for info…Now what can I do?He placed me tha order last night 1 AM.

On the other hand in the orders function there is a active order of mine and there shows a option DUE ON 10 hours…what is that?

Did my time start at that time?
Please help.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if I cancel…then it might affect my account…someone told me that

then it might affect my account…someone told me that

Things change all the time.

From here:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/order-status

When an order is marked as Incomplete, the buyer is still required to submit the requested information for the seller to complete the order. The order status cannot be adjusted until the buyer replies to the seller’s instructions.

Note: After a week has passed from the original order creation, a seller can cancel the order without any harm to their cancellation ratio or ratings.

yes…I am giving the buyer time but if time passed out?

I am giving the buyer time but if time passed out?

No time has passed in this case, actually.

Its just i sent a buyer request and then the buyer placed the order and go to offline

Ok. I mean: the buyer wrote (possibly) something specific, and meaningful, in the request.

Something to work on.

I hope.

I don’t know.

dontknow.jpg.98870f9a4a5cdc461377f15e0841d780.jpg

But without his choice or likes…what will I make?

Or should I click that I have all information…

Then may be the time will start…

If you know what you need to deliver because you have a specific quote set up, you can click to start the order and deliver. If you don’t have the info you need, you want to wait for the buyer.

But without his choice or likes…what will I make?

Or should I click that I have all information…

Then may be the time will start…

No, don’t click if you don’t have all the required information.

In my naive imagination I assumed that the buyer could have written something like “I am a plumber and I need a modern business card”. It would be a start: while you wait, you could at least narrow the choice among the templates.

Archived