How can a new comer can collaborate with top level sellers

engr_asadahamd

How can we collaborate with experienced sellers to get a startup and find some intial orders

find some intial orders

Welcome to the forum.

Finding orders is something you will have to do for yourself.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

I mean Starting from scratch on fiver

Okay. A startup is an early-stage company.

What do you mean by a collaboration? Do you mean a mentorship?

Each Fiverr seller is autonomous. There’s no incentive for a top-level seller to help any other seller get business because they are your competitors and as a seller you’d be giving away some of your business. Plus, top-level sellers deliver high quality and superior customer service, whereas most new sellers here don’t. Partnering with someone whose quality hasn’t been proven is a risk for anyone in business.

Okay. A startup is an early-stage company.

What do you mean by a collaboration? Do you mean a mentorship?

Each Fiverr seller is autonomous. There’s no incentive for a top-level seller to help any other seller get business because they are your competitors and as a seller you’d be giving away some of your business. Plus, top-level sellers deliver high quality and superior customer service, whereas most new sellers here don’t. Partnering with someone whose quality hasn’t been proven is a risk for anyone in business.

Plus, top-level sellers deliver high quality and superior customer service, whereas most new sellers here don’t.

This is a fallacy and it would be better not to generalize as not all top rated sellers deliver quality and are superior treating customers and not most new sellers are low in both.

Plus, top-level sellers deliver high quality and superior customer service, whereas most new sellers here don’t.

This is a fallacy and it would be better not to generalize as not all top rated sellers deliver quality and are superior treating customers and not most new sellers are low in both.

it would be better not to generalize

Agreed.

not all top rated sellers deliver quality and are superior treating customers

No comments. Because I don’t have actual facts. Maybe true… may not be true. :man_shrugging:

However, I think @humanissocial’s point was that while TRS have proven themselves (with their earnings, reviews, etc), new sellers are yet to prove their mettle. Some may be exceptional at what they do… while others… not so much 🙂 (I hope I didn’t put words in your mouth 🤭 ).

I didn’t say that all top rated sellers have those qualities.

I’m saying there are definitely trends among sellers and also saying that perception determines from whom a buyer makes a purchase.

I’m saying there are definitely trends among sellers and also saying that perception determines from whom a buyer makes a purchase.

Sorry if I misunderstood your words as you only stated the following ⬇️

Plus, top-level sellers deliver high quality and superior customer service,

But still, what you originally wrote is a fallacy. Trends and perceptions is another story.

so whats the way forward for new seller here

Do you mean how new seller can progress it this platform?

If so then I would recommend you to use “search” bar on top the forum. I see you have only 15 min read time. You might find a lot of good advices if you will invest a bit more time in educating yourself on this matter.

If so then I would recommend you to use “search” bar on top the forum. I see you have only 15 min read time. You might find a lot of good advices if you will invest a bit more time in educating yourself on this matter.

thank you a lot. am from Nigeria, you

ok , thank you. I will make sure I do that

Archived