No sales what to do

indiandesk

Thanks for the idea but inspite of these ways is there any other way which can help me?

I’ll jump in here…

Unfortunately, there are no easy ways to generate sales. You will have to do like every other business, and work hard to reach out to your target customers in unique, eye-catching or captivating ways. YOU are going to have to figure out these ways, though, because only you know and understand your target market.

Reach out to the people who need your services, and encourage them to hire you.

I’ll jump in here…

Unfortunately, there are no easy ways to generate sales. You will have to do like every other business, and work hard to reach out to your target customers in unique, eye-catching or captivating ways. YOU are going to have to figure out these ways, though, because only you know and understand your target market.

Thanks for this great motivating speech.

I didn’t get any sales between October and December. I just used the time to work on other projects. The year has started on a good note though and I have already received two orders. I have learnt not to worry when I have no sales. The best way to do this is to find something else to do when you are not getting orders.

I didn’t get any sales between October and December. I just used the time to work on other projects. The year has started on a good note though and I have already received two orders. I have learnt not to worry when I have no sales. The best way to do this is to find something else to do when you are not getting orders.

Thanks for the idea.

I’ll jump in here…

I’ve noticed that many Fiverr sellers who disclose that they aren’t getting sales don’t seem to know their target market or know the importance of knowing your target market.

I have a feeling Fiverr would sell a lot of courses on marketing and sales if they incorporated those into their Learn program. I think the Fiverr community in general would be stronger if more sellers were savvy in sales and marketing/communications.

I’ve noticed that many Fiverr sellers who disclose that they aren’t getting sales don’t seem to know their target market or know the importance of knowing your target market.

I have a feeling Fiverr would sell a lot of courses on marketing and sales if they incorporated those into their Learn program. I think the Fiverr community in general would be stronger if more sellers were savvy in sales and marketing/communications.

I completely agree. Far too many new sellers come here to Fiverr expecting easy money, while forgetting that being a seller here is hard work, just like any other job. The only people that succeed here are those who are willing to understand their customers, and learn how to connect to them. Fiverr would, indeed, benefit from offering informative classes on how to do this – assuming, of course, that the “I just wanna be rich” crowd are willing to invest in their growth as Fiverr sellers.

Archived