Terms of service violation

yousouph100

My account got disabled, and according to fiverr, it was due to one of my gigs offering to help with paraphrasing — it was classed as a homework - related service. The confusion now is this: if a gig on paraphrasing could be said to be violating fiverr’s TOS, what about similar gigs like rewriting gigs? And what about gigs offering to help with essays, citations and formatting?

My account got disabled, and according to fiverr, it was due to one of my gigs offering to help with paraphrasing — it was classed as a homework - related service. The confusion now is this: if a gig on paraphrasing could be said to be violating fiverr’s TOS, what about similar gigs like rewriting gigs? And what about gigs offering to help with essays, citations and formatting?

formatting

I don’t think there is anything wrong with offering formatting services. When formatting a document, there is absolutely no need to change its contents. Besides, there are many TRS and Level 2 sellers who offer formatting of documents. So, I don’t think such services are violating the ToS.

Archived