Why me? See this problem

btsashik32

I feel some problem. Day by day my gigs click and views down. I would appreciate an answer, please.

Please, expert reply to my questions.

The people here are mostly other sellers like you so we cannot tell you for sure why your views and clicks are down. However, I have noticed as a seller that there is an ebb and flow to impressions, views, and clicks because Fiverr seems to have an algorithm that allows for that.

expert reply

I understand that English is not your native tongue so you should know it is more polite to say, “I would appreciate an answer please.” When you use the word “expect” it is like you are given an order to someone and may make some people less inclined to help you. 😉

Please, expert reply to my questions.

The people here are mostly other sellers like you so we cannot tell you for sure why your views and clicks are down. However, I have noticed as a seller that there is an ebb and flow to impressions, views, and clicks because Fiverr seems to have an algorithm that allows for that.

expert reply

I understand that English is not your native tongue so you should know it is more polite to say, “I would appreciate an answer please.” When you use the word “expect” it is like you are given an order to someone and may make some people less inclined to help you. 😉

Sorry for my writing. And many many thanks for your information.

Archived