Fiverr banned and then restored my account

iamsachmusic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@catwriter just gave an advice how to avoid that and it’s your choice to take that advice or not.

It’s not the first time he has been given advice. The last thing I told him was that the only one to suffer the consequences of his acts will be him, not us.

I’ll leave it up to there, I’m cooking for Christmas Eve dinner 😊

I’m cooking for Christmas Eve dinner

Wow, that’s great. If you get a chance please share the photos of the food that you cooked. I have never seen the specific Christmas food. 😋

Sorry to hear about your loses, life is hard, the good thing is that Fiverr took care professionally and restored back your account, Keep up the good work, and life will definitely be good.

Wish you the best for 2019.

Thanks very much…

Yesterday I was playing badminton, got very very bad cramp in the leg joint… Ufff the pain is killing me. I was not able to move for half an hour. 1st time experiencing a cramp. 2018 is still giving me surprises. 😔

Thank god, that I didn’t hit the bench which was a just hand away from me. It was going to hit my head directly. :pray:t5:

Thanks very much…

Yesterday I was playing badminton, got very very bad cramp in the leg joint… Ufff the pain is killing me. I was not able to move for half an hour. 1st time experiencing a cramp. 2018 is still giving me surprises. 😔

Thank god, that I didn’t hit the bench which was a just hand away from me. It was going to hit my head directly. :pray:t5:

Sorry to hear that, but you see, you could have hit your head, but you hit the leg joint, so, that may be a sign that things will improve soon.

Best,

Dan.

Sorry to hear that, but you see, you could have hit your head, but you hit the leg joint, so, that may be a sign that things will improve soon.

Best,

Dan.

Yes, I do have a feeling that 2019 will be very good for me. So I hope it will be.

Thanks for all of your wishes. I just saw your profile picture. It is very good family photo. Loved it. ☺️

I’m cooking for Christmas Eve dinner

Wow, that’s great. If you get a chance please share the photos of the food that you cooked. I have never seen the specific Christmas food. 😋

If you get a chance please share the photos of the food that you cooked. I have never seen the specific Christmas food. 😋

:frowning_face:

I’m so sorry… I came to see your reply just now, 11:36 am Venezuela’s local time

I knew how you felt by this “We are now 4 family members instead of 6.” , because I just lost one of my family this month , as you sad that "The person you watch every day, when disappears suddenly forever is very tough and hard to feel and understand. " . Sorry to hear that . And all my family been said about this but we must accept what has happened… 😥

By the way , I’m glad your account has been restored,wish you have more and more sell .

Very impressive story. Your experience is certainly knowledgeable for all of us and of course you explained it very well. Fiverr is always best and helpful if you abide by their rules and regulations. I also experience once when I got my deducted payment back due to some reason. CS always supportive in my case. Lastly, congratulations on your returning back on this awesome marketplace. Cheers!

I knew how you felt by this “We are now 4 family members instead of 6.” , because I just lost one of my family this month , as you sad that "The person you watch every day, when disappears suddenly forever is very tough and hard to feel and understand. " . Sorry to hear that . And all my family been said about this but we must accept what has happened… 😥

By the way , I’m glad your account has been restored,wish you have more and more sell .

I just lost one of my family this month

I am so sorry for your loss . My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow. Accept my condolences.

Yes, we must accept what happened and we have to take the next steps in our life. I am sure they all are watching you, me, all of us and want us to move forward. 😔

Thanks very much for the wishes. This is the holiday season and account banned and order cancellation is now affecting me so I will have to wait for some time to get back on track. It will more time than usual but I will definitely stand again.

Thanks again. God bless you with happiness. 😃

Hey Guys,

Hope you all are having a great day. I want to share my experience with you.

2018 was the worst year of my whole life. I am 21 years old.

We are now 4 family members instead of 6. The person you watch every day, when disappears suddenly forever is very tough and hard to feel and understand.

Currently, my livelihood is from my website and Fiverr. But if I calculate then 90% is Fiverr and 10% is a website.

On November 11, 2018, I received an email from Fiverr.

My life was all over at that moment. I seriously was not able to think anything. Then I gave this thing some hours. The message was that I was having more than one account which is of course not true from my point of view but was true from Fiverr side.

So this was the situation,

I have Macbook Pro… which I and my family was using to use Fiverr. I was logged in from Google Chrome and another member from Safari. So that is the only thing that triggers this account banned situation.

POINT TO BE NOTED: In 2017, I first contacted Fiverr and got the permission that my family members can log in into the accounts on the same MacBook.

To be sure I screenshot that conversation and then I contacted Fiverr CS about my account banned issue.

At first they of course just sent a pre-written message that I violate this and that. This was on the same date (November 11)

Then we continue to talk and I showed her the proof that we are a family who uses the same MacBook for our accounts with the permission I got last year.

Then they gave me these circumstances.

I checked in my mind if I abide and follow all of these 3 circumstances… and I DID. That was the turnaround for my account. I messaged them and I said yes, I follow all of those 3 circumstances and then no reply from Fiverr for whole 1 day. I was worried and waiting for their reply. I one time message them again about any updates but still got no reply but on November 14, this happened:

and this also:

I didn’t believe at first, I read the messages again and again. then I opened the link of my Fiverr Profile and holly molly I can see my profile. I got so relieved. I logged in and I was so happy.

But one thing was that my all orders got canceled and because of that I lose all of the 2 levels and now I am a new seller. That is not the issue for me. I will fix that thing within 2-3 months.

In the end, I can say that Fiverr is a good platform if you do the business within their rules and regulations, terms and policies. Respect everyone, whether it’s a customer, potential customer, another seller of Customer Support.

I really wish and hope that 2019 will be the very good year for our family, I have a serious goal to achieve and I want to thank all of the community members and Fiverr to stand with me in any possible way.

Lots of hugs and Merry Christmas in advance and Happy Holidays.

– Manpreet

My life was all over at that moment.

Lesson: Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Look at alternatives and network outside of Fiverr. You’re crazy if you allow this place to dictate what you earn.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Hope you all are having a great day. I want to share my experience with you.

2018 was the worst year of my whole life. I am 21 years old.

We are now 4 family members instead of 6. The person you watch every day, when disappears suddenly forever is very tough and hard to feel and understand.

Currently, my livelihood is from my website and Fiverr. But if I calculate then 90% is Fiverr and 10% is a website.

On November 11, 2018, I received an email from Fiverr.

My life was all over at that moment. I seriously was not able to think anything. Then I gave this thing some hours. The message was that I was having more than one account which is of course not true from my point of view but was true from Fiverr side.

So this was the situation,

I have Macbook Pro… which I and my family was using to use Fiverr. I was logged in from Google Chrome and another member from Safari. So that is the only thing that triggers this account banned situation.

POINT TO BE NOTED: In 2017, I first contacted Fiverr and got the permission that my family members can log in into the accounts on the same MacBook.

To be sure I screenshot that conversation and then I contacted Fiverr CS about my account banned issue.

At first they of course just sent a pre-written message that I violate this and that. This was on the same date (November 11)

Then we continue to talk and I showed her the proof that we are a family who uses the same MacBook for our accounts with the permission I got last year.

Then they gave me these circumstances.

I checked in my mind if I abide and follow all of these 3 circumstances… and I DID. That was the turnaround for my account. I messaged them and I said yes, I follow all of those 3 circumstances and then no reply from Fiverr for whole 1 day. I was worried and waiting for their reply. I one time message them again about any updates but still got no reply but on November 14, this happened:

and this also:

I didn’t believe at first, I read the messages again and again. then I opened the link of my Fiverr Profile and holly molly I can see my profile. I got so relieved. I logged in and I was so happy.

But one thing was that my all orders got canceled and because of that I lose all of the 2 levels and now I am a new seller. That is not the issue for me. I will fix that thing within 2-3 months.

In the end, I can say that Fiverr is a good platform if you do the business within their rules and regulations, terms and policies. Respect everyone, whether it’s a customer, potential customer, another seller of Customer Support.

I really wish and hope that 2019 will be the very good year for our family, I have a serious goal to achieve and I want to thank all of the community members and Fiverr to stand with me in any possible way.

Lots of hugs and Merry Christmas in advance and Happy Holidays.

– Manpreet

Update: All the Girlzzz and Guyz, :cowboy_hat_face:

I did it. I successfully achieved the level 1 again and I am on my way to 2 next month. 😍 I fixed and improved my account in one month. 2019 gave me a very good start and I am sure it would be one of the best years of my life. Thanks to everyone who viewed, responded and spent their precious time on my Topic.

I wish you guys will get lots of success and happiness in your life. :raised_hand:t5:

Peace. 😃

Update: All the Girlzzz and Guyz, :cowboy_hat_face:

I did it. I successfully achieved the level 1 again and I am on my way to 2 next month. 😍 I fixed and improved my account in one month. 2019 gave me a very good start and I am sure it would be one of the best years of my life. Thanks to everyone who viewed, responded and spent their precious time on my Topic.

I wish you guys will get lots of success and happiness in your life. :raised_hand:t5:

Peace. 😃

Great!! Fiverr is such a amazing freelancing plateform, I have ever found in the hole internet. It is true, fair and comfortable for both sellers and buyers. Doing work here is joyful. Wishes you for your great journey here.

Also, is it serious to log in account in two devices in the same time, like pc and mobile. Is this can harm account in anyway?

Great!! Fiverr is such a amazing freelancing plateform, I have ever found in the hole internet. It is true, fair and comfortable for both sellers and buyers. Doing work here is joyful. Wishes you for your great journey here.

Also, is it serious to log in account in two devices in the same time, like pc and mobile. Is this can harm account in anyway?

No, You can log in into PC and Mobile without any issues. You can even log into multiple devices if you want as long as the IP’s are real. What I mean here is you have to log in from the same IP’s. For example: You are logging in from mobile and a laptop, but you are at your home and the Internet IP’s are same and location matches.

Fiverr check many things, like the location of the login, usage information, Ip details, device details and how many devices are logged in from.

Just keep it real and don’t try to outsmart Fiverr. 😃

No, You can log in into PC and Mobile without any issues. You can even log into multiple devices if you want as long as the IP’s are real. What I mean here is you have to log in from the same IP’s. For example: You are logging in from mobile and a laptop, but you are at your home and the Internet IP’s are same and location matches.

Fiverr check many things, like the location of the login, usage information, Ip details, device details and how many devices are logged in from.

Just keep it real and don’t try to outsmart Fiverr. 😃

But I have different internet providers in laptop and mobile. So should I login or not?

Because there can be two different ip in laptop and mobile, also locations of both devices always not same. So is this ok to login?

But I have different internet providers in laptop and mobile. So should I login or not?

Because there can be two different ip in laptop and mobile, also locations of both devices always not same. So is this ok to login?

You can login. It is okay. But one time, contact CS and tell them about your situation like you are moving from places to places and using different internets. So in that way, they can further gave you more information on this (if any) and you also will have a proof that you already told the CS if something bad happens in future. But I am sure nothing bad would happen.

Click on this link to raise a ticket.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

or you can also mail them on support@fiverr.com

You can login. It is okay. But one time, contact CS and tell them about your situation like you are moving from places to places and using different internets. So in that way, they can further gave you more information on this (if any) and you also will have a proof that you already told the CS if something bad happens in future. But I am sure nothing bad would happen.

Click on this link to raise a ticket.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

or you can also mail them on support@fiverr.com

Right said it’s good to first know the Fiverr about my situation. Thanks for your kind explanation. Also happy☺️ to see that your account returned to you. It shows how strictly and fairly Fiverr thinks in aspects of both sellers and buyers.

• 2 years later...

Hello,  (Fiverr Customer Support)

Order #FO61E5D56FDC8I want to review this one order to open the case, please. I have all prove and I have attached all my deliveries as well, I have sent screenshots where Fiverr disabled my account without any warning. I want to request you that please review these order chats and deliveries that where were I harassment to a buyer instead the reason is disabled my account. you can check all deliveries where I completed all requirements and he also appreciated me on every fullied requirements. I do more work also he took revision from yourself and I did it without any cost. At that, he took advantage of my compulsion. And he asked me, again and again, to start again his work in the previous amount which is not a part of a previous order. After 2 hours he again messages me that this is your final decision. he threatened me in the last message, not you. I replied to him professionally you can also open my chat in this order and check please where were my faults? yet single warning from Fiverr? You have come again, thank you to me, but you also know how hard I have worked. You can see the full chat and deliveries assessment. Please give me a favorable answer.

IMG_20211006_092138.jpg

Archived