What are your most effective marketing methods?

Guest mistrizone

Great comments by everyone. I am really happy reading this. As a matter of fact, I joined fiverr about two months ago and had only one sale last week. My main challenge is promotion of my gigs. I’m working on good social promotion for my gigs now anyway. Hope it works!

I’m a graphics designer just in case 🙂

• Like 6

My marketing strategy is:

Presentation: show your customers what else you offer.

Go the extra mile: Give them a little more. For example, if you do spokesperson videos like me, put there logo up in the video to show what you can do as an example

Customer Service: Don’t fight with the buyer. Sometimes written communication is so difficult to interpret.

Be exited about each order and show it too.

Follow up with your customers. I had one customer who bought a testimonial, then a website design, then a SEO detailed analysis, all because I kept the communication alive, followed up and offered him my other services.

Cheers.

• Like 6

Hello, I’m new to fiverr and have a couple questions. Could someone please help me? I put in a couple bids and am waiting … how will I no if I get the gig? Is there a cut off time? Who decides who gets the bid? And where is there a simple q&a? Thanks and there is some good info here. 🙂

• Like 7

Reply to @kjblynx: Thank you again 🙂 … now it makes sense. Also… lol … I can’t upload my “stuff” for my portfolio. It says … the minimum is or the maximum is. I seem to be over or under depending on which one I’m uploading. So how do I get around this? Any suggestions? And thank you again for your time.

• Like 6

I also have big difficulties with receiving orders, that’s why I found this forum and read almost all pages from the begining. And yes, I make all types of promotion - Fb, Twitter, etc. I even ping and bookmark my links, but still no big success.

Any other suggestion, except social media?

• Like 5