What are your most effective marketing methods?

Guest mistrizone

Going above and beyond your customers expectations will help garner more reoccurring buyers and they may spread the word to their friends. Social media and sharing your gigs on the likes of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even a blog will help, too.

It’s all about keeping active everywhere and ensuring you are at the top of keyword searches.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest boulevardboy

Lots of comments from the best people ever ! As a newbie here on fiverr , I am trying to attract buyers through Buyer’s requests . I think being honest and working hard will help . This forum is a great place to learn . For me best marketing strategy could be - being cheap and giving refund if no improvement . For your kind information , I proofread 3000 words for only $5 !!

My inflow of sales has been so good but, Don’'t why, suddenly everything has stopped and nothing has been coming since 5 days. Could anyone say a convincing reason? or is it a Regular Up and Down?

Anyways,

here’s My Caricature Gig. My style has been proven intrnational for Realistic CAricatures and Quality. Here’s the link : http://fragglesrock

Thanks.

I just started using Fiverr and from what I have seen it looks promising. I have yet to make a sale but I am eager to see my first. I have read through all these comments and gotten some pretty useful information! Hopefully I will be able to start making sales using SEO and Facebook/other social media.

My gigs are relatively unique. I try to offer my best talent just get no results 😦

No special marketing methods applied yet after publishing my gigs, though new here, but I wouldn’t miss sharing same on very few High PR social networking sites like Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Google Bookmarks and Twitter; this actually has great impact.

Secondly, I make sure I tag my gig’s pics with relevant and well searched keywords as their respective image filenames before uploading, very rewarding targeted traffic in the world of search engines when indexed. 😉

@kjblynx thanks for this input. I removed both the soundcloud and facebook gigs I had posted (I wasn’t aware they were violating rules) but what else do you suggest me doing? Should I learn more skills (Graphics and video editing maybe) and create more gigs or am I just missing something that my profile or gigs need? I will work on making everything more unique on my account

If you can provide content for any of these 5 categories.

I’d like to have you on our site.

Facebook Content Writing

Video Advertisement

Facebook Cover Art

Facebook Likes

Logo Creation

Here’s the quick Details:

Admin Approval only means less competition for you.

Initial sales are $5.00

You can choose to add more price categories.

Initial payout is $5.00 meaning you get paid fast.

Our cut is 10% Vs Fiverr 20%

We will be launching the promotion and ad campaigns on Feb 27th.

I want to make sure everyone has time to join the site and set up shop.

http://www.fragglesrock

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links are not allowed.

Guest alluniverse

Can you please take look on my post? Can you suggest me? I am really going to be crazy. The money is small but cant accept this type of issue. It should be solved immediately. Please say something…

Sheriff’s Note: Your post here has nothing to do with the topic.

Archived