What are your most effective marketing methods?

Guest mistrizone

I am very new to this site.

I heard of this site only two months back from a google adsense ad while I was browsing another site.

I joined this site 38 days back. I created my first gig only 28 days ago. And got my first order 24 days ago.

Been busy ever since.

I am now a level 1 seller, only 10% away from reaching level 2.

Made around 400$ with 100% rating intact. My responsiveness is less then a hour. Usually in minutes I response. And I try to be as professional as possible without sounding weired.

I haven’t did any sort of promotion for any of this. No spamming, no social sharing, no nothing, I have not even sent buyers request. Fiverr brought customers to me. And most of them are recurring customers.

So by my understanding to get orders you’ll have to do something that people wants to be done and has your own unique touch in it. I am not the only one who makes videos. But when I do I make an impact on my buyers mind so they’ll be back again whenever they need another. I love what I do.

So what I am trying to say is offer something you are good at and people may purchase. Offer it uniquely to stand out of the crowd. And make the best out of the attention you grab.

• Like 6

Over deliver (to make returning costumers),

Go extra mile with old costumers (to keep them coming again and again),

Be nice and polite, talk to your costumers, don’t be a robot… maybe someone will remember you - even if it is only one… it is still more worth than no one (:

And I heard that this forum is also part of success… that’s why I started to post (:

• Like 6

Obviously, there is a huge variety of of products and services for sale here on fiverr. I’m curious to know if people have found different marketing methods effective for different products. I’m actually quite tempted to purchase some of those university flyer posting gigs because I want to promote my copyediting and proofreading service to students, but I’m hesitant because I’m not sure people will respond to physical advertisements for a digital service. What do y’all think?

• Like 6

So far, my most effective marketing methods aren’t really marketing methods at all… I get a lot of clients saying that they heard about me from someone else =) I’m so thankful to have customers that will write about me in their blogs or create videos about my services. Incredibly thankful!!

• Like 6

I want to encourage all those out there seeking more visibility for their fiverr gigs to seriously consider being clever about it. Don’t just post all the marketing text yourself. Build a tribe - that is, folks who believe in your ability to deliver quality goods or service - and set up a system wherein they can spread news of your value in the marketplace for you.

What if you don’t already have a tribe? Well, the fastest way to build a tribe is to join a free business networking group. My favorite business networking group is The Business Connection at ‘fragglesrock’ No dues. No fees. No mandatory meetings. Just great business connections with like-minded, professional people.

Once you have your tribe set up (due to time constraints, I recommend just three passionate people), the next step is to learn how to compose a value tweet and have your tribe share it in a scheduled fashion on Linkedin via services like ‘fragglesrock’. A value tweet is simply a question of value answered with a link to a web address. Here is an example - "Who’s the best roofing contractor in Broward County, Florida? See ‘fragglesrock’."

Of course, you can share a value tweet numerous ways and numerous places. One of the places I recommend you share value tweets is on the Linkedin Group, “Givers Gain Network.” I am the moderator of that Linkedin Group and all value tweets posted to that site - which I allow to be posted there - WILL be shouted out on Linkedin to 250MM+ professional people…at least by me. However, it is likely to be “shouted out” by many more people as The Business Connection has 15M+ members. But, that is not all. Every Friday at 7:45 a.m. Eastern Time, I host a free conference call for The Business Connection. This conference call is an open forum for folks to come and share their need for referrals and draw attention to their Fiverr gigs. So, I encourage all serious Fiverr gig doers to take full advantage of it.

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links are not allowed.

• Like 6

As Public Relations and Marketing and online marketing professionals, we attend a lot of business clubs and breakfast clubs on behalf of our clients, where we network with people. Now if you are not aware of these clubs, they are places where you can meet other business people and some of them, you have a club where you can have other people within the group passing on work to you, by recommending people they know onto you or by passing your name around.

Now, lets start at a breakfast club, imagine you have 30 people at the breakfast club, this is the normal standard. These 30 people could or could not become your customers but what they can do is, they can also once they trust you, help you to gain work by letting people know about you. Now this is like have a sales team of 30. All you need to do is to give them some of your fiverr business cards and they can pass them around.

Another method is, Business Clubs, these are a bit different but not much. These are the ones that we attend on behalf of our clients. We go to these clubs where they are normally dinner clubs where we listen to someone talk, network and then we site at a dinner table and eat and network while we eat and then network afterwards. We generate a lot of business for our clients by attending and networking.

Now if you attend these, you could network with people, explain what you do on fiverr and pass your card around.

By networking with people, you can then gain business and increase sales.

• Like 6

Most effective marketing method is to make your costumers talk about your service and spread it to their friends and acquaintances… You get that by overdelivering a content and staying at their service longer than you would usually for $5! Being nice and writing longer messages (no matter how much buyers you have) will certainly cover your losses on other fields!

Facebook ads to targeted extracted groups of people will help you get more exposed! If you find targeted people, and you include call to action to your ad, people will like, comment and, share your post with gig link in it (10 - 15 times cheaper than to just advertise standard ad!)

Great Time Management!

Hope it helps along with other tips here (:

• Like 6

My golden rules are (no matter if its for 5$ or much more):

1. Be honest with your customer. Don’t say “I will” when you know you can’t.
  2. Make sure what are the actual needs and expectations of the customer from you and the gig.
  3. Make sure the customer understands what he/she is paying for. What he/she gets.
  4. Do the job on the terms you and your customer agreed upon.
  5. Deliver the best product/service you can.
  6. Deliver before deadline.
  7. communicate with the customer at all times and as much as you/he needs.
  8. don’t be afraid to say “No”. The buyer wants to work with sellers that won’t waste his/here time and will appreciate you for that.
  9. Be willing to “walk the extra mile” for your customers.
  10. Have patience and faith in yourself, Fiverr and your customers.
  11. Don’t put out with scammers and other people who are all about wasting your time and resources (Be a pro. stay polite no matter what).
  12. Don’t spam or abuse your customers or fiverr at any way (Make sure you know the do’s & dont’s. If you need to refresh your memory with fiverr guidelines go ahead. Better safe than sorry).

Wish you all the best!

• Like 6

Hey Friend,

Stop trying the same Internet Marketing

methods as everyone else!

This WORKS! … NO BS

Sheriff’s Note: Place Your Self Promotion in the MYFIVERR GIGS section. Do not hi-jack topics.

You can be taught today how to make one hundred dollar

a day using a brand new, completely un-

tapped form of Marketing that will sky-

rocket your earnings day after day …

Follow this 6 step, Brand New, no B.S

video course and you will go from a

struggling Internet Marketer to an

Internet Markter that is banking one hundred dollar a day,

… Including Weekends!

ONLY hundred copies will be sold and they

are flying off the shelf so get there

quick for dollar five!