What are your most effective marketing methods?

Guest mistrizone

We are knew to Fiverr and have been working with large companies for many years now with helping them to market their business online and offline, including television, radio, newspapers, magazines, events and the internet, but after hearing about the struggles that the small business owner is having with their marketing and not being able to afford marketing services and after being told about Fiverr, we decided to start offering some of our marketing services to the small business owners on Fiverr.

One thing I have noticed when researching Fiverr is the amount of people who are saying, how do they promote their services to gain more traffic so more people can see what they have to offer, the answer is really simple.

Off the internet it is a huge world but online it is a small world and this is what you need to focus on. You are offering services through Fiverr to a small world and you need to start using the internet as your marketing tool, it is your shop window.

By marketing your services on Fiverr online you will become a success, you will see more traffic to your gig and you will see an increase in sales.

• Like 6

I’ve not been on here for long, but have been fortunate to have a few customers already. My advice would be to follow the instructions on how to set -up each gig very carefully. Add a video if you can (or let me make you one for a fiverr) and once you have finished making the gig, ensure you share it through the social media options available (Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest). You can also share your video on You Tube, which is now the number two search engine in the World.

It is worth spending time building your followers on all of these social media options.

Also, once you’ve got your first orders, ensure every customer service which is second to none. Every customer can be a repeat customer for the future. It is better to over deliver. Make sure you stick to your promised delivery times.

• Like 6

For my VoiceOver work, I’m been reaching out to companies whose landing-page videos have, well, let’s say less than pro voicing. I just refer them to my VO gig page, and have been fortunate to land some extra business that way! I think sometimes, people just don’t know there’s a service as simple as Fiverr at such a reasonable price, to help them get quality work.

• Like 6

In my short but intense Fiverr experience, having unique Gig gallery helps a lot. I trust in the statistic that Gigs with videos sell more, but I’m slightly put off by them, mostly because footage usually appears grainy and thus sub-optimal as the main picture of your Gig. But that’s just my two cents. 🙂

• Like 6

Well, I have been on fiverr for over a year now and my experience has been fantastic. The trick is:

1. Over deliver BUT never under deliver.
  2. Make permanent customers by communication.
  3. If someone chose some other seller than you for some work, tell him to collect your gig for future use.
  4. Be simple, original and unique.
  • Like 6