Buyers file unethical disputes to cancel order

jessybanner526

Will it cause me harm ?

Yes. it will cause warnings on your profile, If the buyer complaint on Fiverr support. Fiverr support give first preference to the buyers only.

I had one warning earlier due to such thing on another gig, so having another warning because of this, will it cancel my whole gig ?

• 4 weeks later...

You could try other ways of promoting your gigs and hopefully get orders which would raise your rating and allow you to send offers again in the buyer request section.

If the low rating stops you getting further orders (after trying for a certain amount of time) because that’s your first rating, you could contact CS and see if they will let you close the current account and start a new one if that will help. You could also try to make sure the gigs you have active are the ones you are best at, ie. the ones most likely to get a high rating.

I have experienced this situation twice.at the first time he left me a negative review and I didnt accept his dispute for like 5,6 times.but I requested the CS to delete the negative review and then CS supported me and I was able to send custom buyer requests.
But in nearly when it was the second time he received the work and left me a negative review, CS was unable to help me, So now I cant send buyer requests and I’m completely out of orders 😦

On 11/29/2018 at 2:04 PM, jessybanner526 said:

Will it help me , If I deleted thh gig which I have received negative review and started a new gig instead ???

Not immediately because the review and rating would still show against your account.

It could help with future orders if it meant that buyers wouldn’t be able to order something that could give you a lower rating (ie. if the new gig was something you were likely to be rated better for).

So the rating & review will stay unless, with Fiverr’s permission (ie. after speaking to CS) you closed the account and opened another. But if you got enough future orders, one lower rated review won’t really matter. It just may be a problem if it’s your only review/rating and if it stops you getting further orders. 

You can try out communities where your potential customers hang out, but personally I don’t have much faith in that and here’s why.

• You can’t just blast your gig link and expect sales. Most likely you’ll be blocked for spamming
  • Building an authority on any community takes time and a lot of effort. I’m not talking about days or weeks, it can take months before the community members remember your name.
  • Even when you do all the hard work and bring the buyer here, there’s nothing stopping them from buying someone else.
  • It’s also not easy to sell your service to people who are not really looking for your service.

Here on Fiverr you have sellers & buyers. It’s much easier to sell your service on Fiverr because you don’t need to convince them of buying the service. Most of them have already decided to buy, you just need to make the right offer.

So my advice would be improving your gigs here on Fiverr.

You can try out communities where your potential customers hang out, but personally I don’t have much faith in that and here’s why.

• You can’t just blast your gig link and expect sales. Most likely you’ll be blocked for spamming
  • Building an authority on any community takes time and a lot of effort. I’m not talking about days or weeks, it can take months before the community members remember your name.
  • Even when you do all the hard work and bring the buyer here, there’s nothing stopping them from buying someone else.
  • It’s also not easy to sell your service to people who are not really looking for your service.

Here on Fiverr you have sellers & buyers. It’s much easier to sell your service on Fiverr because you don’t need to convince them of buying the service. Most of them have already decided to buy, you just need to make the right offer.

So my advice would be improving your gigs here on Fiverr.

thanks a lot for the kind advice.

Archived