New to Fiverr? Read this BEFORE you ask "How to get Buyers?" [ARCHIVED]

voiceoverwork

Oh boy, what a load of crap.

“Flooding your text with keywords can have a negative impact” This is not true, but maybe on fiverr as fiverr simply rotates gigs and makes your gigs disappear when they want.

Do you think you’ll limit your keyword on youtube? Why do you think they give you unlimited keywords on Youtube? So, your video can be found.

Don’t tell people this crap because it’s simply not true. Fiverr controls everything that’s going on including the search results on the website. Some super sellers on fiverr get additional tags (10 in total) they can use for their gigs, while most of us have a maximum of five. There you have it. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/98/improve-your-gig-traffic-with-5-seo-tips#Item_57

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a Fiverr member for well over 2 years now, I publish my gigs every now and then and yet i still haven’t got one buyer, For all the pros out here, I would appreciate if you take a look at my gigs and point me to the right direction if i’m not. Thanks in advance.

While I do not mind traffic and purchases right now, regardless of me having original photographs and near-perfect grammar used in my gigs, I know that it takes time and trust. I really want to create a one-to-one relationship with my buyers so they know they can trust me and they know that if they ever need something done in one of the field my gigs cover, they can always come to me. No purchases yet but I know I got to wait in there and I know that hopefully, I will definitely get some buyers soon! Thank you for the thread!

Guest bettylafea

Hi! I just joined Fiverr because a friend recommended me this site. I was wondering, how can I start earning with the ‘gigs’ thing? Thanks in advance! 🙂

Ha! I was just about to start a thread asking how to get that first elusive sale … and then I found this thread. Thanks, guys, I’ll take a good look and try to stop being so impatient. 🙂 I hadn’t realised it could take months to make that first sale.

Archived